I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Coach!! Things are going grest!! Just got back...drinking Miller Low Life...and you?
Just Chillin, had some vodka earlier. Headed to the island tomorrow morning. Will probably have another couple so,I can sleep. Salud my friend. Let's get together with Trouty soon for a drink.
 
I had to restock on booze and stopped at subway for a foot long steak&cheese, was driving past a pizza joint called " mod- pizza "
Super fast,, so I whipped it in,,, their 11" is made to order at around $7-8(I forget),, but man! It was the BEST PIZZA I can recall having, it's an assembly line style like a Chipotle and I think telling him what to put on it(salts/seasonings) made all the difference,,, there was a reefer rack by the cash register that had 3-4 longneck beer brands, I pulled a pbr and only got half way through it b-4 'ding',, pizza is done,3-5
minutes , set half of beer by her register and split to the comforts of my couch, got 'john wick' #1 from Redbox on,it's 10x better than the #2 version I saw first last weekend, rented Logan also but might start drinking before I get around to putting it on and I tend to lose focus on certain things:lmao2:
 
I had to restock on booze and stopped at subway for a foot long steak&cheese, was driving past a pizza joint called " mod- pizza "
Super fast,, so I whipped it in,,, their 11" is made to order at around $7-8(I forget),, but man! It was the BEST PIZZA I can recall having, it's an assembly line style like a Chipotle and I think telling him what to put on it(salts/seasonings) made all the difference,,, there was a reefer rack by the cash register that had 3-4 longneck beer brands, I pulled a pbr and only got half way through it b-4 'ding',, pizza is done,3-5
minutes , set half of beer by her register and split to the comforts of my couch, got 'john wick' #1 from Redbox on,it's 10x better than the #2 version I saw first last weekend, rented Logan also but might start drinking before I get around to putting it on and I tend to lose focus on certain things:lmao2:
Enjoy brother!
 
@Trouty problems
the-pain-of-holding-one%E2%80%99s-pee-for-too-long-meme.jpg
Lol:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:Lol
That's HILARIOUS,,, in a Mr.Chow kinda way!
(that's funny ,troutster!)
 
Hey bros, just got back from my nephews bday party and checking out the forum...it's hot and humid here! How's it going where you're at?

it is 89 here but low humidity.
there is a decent ocean breeze so pretty comfy in the shade :cool:
 
"Like"
I missed scoring that perfect 300 in the annual PFT test in the corp one year by like 15 seconds on the 3 mile /18 min. run,,I was close to that 5 minutes /mile mark all thru high school:thumbup:
You Marines had it rough, too! We trained right next to y'all at Fort Knox. Had to watch a group of y'all gawk and whistle at my (then) sweetheart at family day :p

To be fair, she has a round, beautiful *** and huge ***s, on a 110 lb Latina frame, even lost some weight before visiting me (like she needed to) -- but she's my son's mom and I was full of kill kill kill :)

Drill Sgt. kept me out of trouble that day. We ended up in many fights with y'all in the Bradley halls anyways. I think I broke a cheekbone of a Marine :)
 
Just had my first "true" lobster roll on the East coast, washed down with a gentleman jack :flagwave:
 
Just Chillin, had some vodka earlier. Headed to the island tomorrow morning. Will probably have another couple so,I can sleep. Salud my friend. Let's get together with Trouty soon for a drink.
please, let's bury the hatchet @haleyrules!

I'm pouring some livet for that both of y'all
 
You Marines had it rough, too! We trained right next to y'all at Fort Knox. Had to watch a group of y'all gawk and whistle at my (then) sweetheart at family day :p

To be fair, she has a round, beautiful *** and huge ***s, on a 110 lb Latina frame, even lost some weight before visiting me (like she needed to) -- but she's my son's mom and I was full of kill kill kill :)

Drill Sgt. kept me out of trouble that day. We ended up in many fights with y'all in the Bradley halls anyways. I think I broke a cheekbone of a Marine :)
Shapely latinas have gotten more that a few guys in trouble, that's for sure!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,674,871
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top