waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
what in the world r u guys arguing over.Abe, but he ain't messin', Coach. Just being obtuse with our PA. I'm all over that thread
almost no news other than the arrest ugg
what in the world r u guys arguing over.Abe, but he ain't messin', Coach. Just being obtuse with our PA. I'm all over that thread
I am swift and would catch you with a 25 m lead
No lie, you'll see. I ran consistent 5 minute miles. 11-12.35 2 miles
It was over on the Dak thread about the cops kid. Someone wanted to turn it into a Kap thread. When I said that Kap and Dak shouldn't be in the same thread together he wanted to argue. lol I have a very low threshold anymore. It's easier to banish them then continue to argue with them.Who's messing with you?
Just Abe being overtly Karpernick-friendly in a Dak thread.what in the world r u guys arguing over.
almost no news other than the arrest ugg
What thread, I'll go check it oitAbe, but he ain't messin', Coach. Just being obtuse with our PA. I'm all over that thread
Just Abe being overtly Karpernick-friendly in a Dak thread.
Really not a big deal, dear Putty
You wouldn't escape me in your wildest dreams. Especially now, since I've stopped drinking beerhmm, this does not sound good.
no idea on trouty specs...
coach sounds harmless due to speed limitations...
Yeah. I told Abe there's a thread in the NFL Zoneomg how irrelevant
I drove two miles in 90 seconds this morning.My highest 2 mile was 12.35 but I did 101 push ups
You wouldn't escape me in your wildest dreams. Especially now, since I've stopped drinking beer![]()
PA would be better to answer you, Coach, as I have forgotten due my *****'ing of commentsWhat thread, I'll go check it oit
It's coming along. I still use the crutches but more as a cane now. It's still wrapped up in a bandage. That has to stay on until Wednesday when I have to see the doctor. Still can't bend it with that on. And I still have to take my pills every day twice a day through Wednesday too.how is ur knee?
My brrrrruuuuuuuuddddddaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!I drove two miles in 90 seconds this morning.
Yeah. I told Abe there's a thread in the NFL Zone
What pills are you taking, if you don't mind me asking, PA? Anything less than 4mg dilaudid and it's a shame (considering the scope of your surgery).It's coming along. I still use the crutches but more as a cane now. It's still wrapped up in a bandage. That has to stay on until Wednesday when I have to see the doctor. Still can't bend it with that on. And I still have to take my pills every day twice a day through Wednesday too.
Yeah, he is. He means well, but overtly asserts his opinion on a very polarizing (when it comes to political) boardyea i remember he really is stuck on that issue and some other issues.
It's coming along. I still use the crutches but more as a cane now. It's still wrapped up in a bandage. That has to stay on until Wednesday when I have to see the doctor. Still can't bend it with that on. And I still have to take my pills every day twice a day through Wednesday too.
ok, going to eat my lunch now.Yeah, he is. He means well, but overtly asserts his opinion on a very polarizing (when it comes to political) board
Chow down, Putty!ok, going to eat my lunch now.
have fun chatting
