I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck brother. Hope all goes well. I'm on the island and only checking in once in a while. It's tough not drinking on SPI. Lol
I bet it is, Coach! I bet it is. You absolutely deserve those drinks this coming weekend! :D

I'm actually gonna reschedule my optometry appointment to next week just to give a little more time of being dry to get the liver back to a truer baseline for the text results. I think right now is too close to that 6 fifths is 6 days run (a drank another one after my last post in the Scotch thread).
 
I bet it is, Coach! I bet it is. You absolutely deserve those drinks this coming weekend! :D

I'm actually gonna reschedule my optometry appointment to next week just to give a little more time of being dry to get the liver back to a truer baseline for the text results. I think right now is too close to that 6 fifths is 6 days run (a drank another one after my last post in the Scotch thread).
Good idea. I actually drank a six pack at the pool last night talking to a couple of friends. I need to drink beer more often. 6 Miller lites tasted good. Just walked 4 miles on the beach with my wife and daughter, headed to the chiropractor for treatment. He told me my hip flexors are too tight and pulling on my L5. I've had one treatment and did some stuff on a roller at home and all of the numbness in my foot is gone. This guy is pretty good. He is Tony Siragusas cousin. Salud.
 
Good idea. I actually drank a six pack at the pool last night talking to a couple of friends. I need to drink beer more often. 6 Miller lites tasted good. Just walked 4 miles on the beach with my wife and daughter, headed to the chiropractor for treatment. He told me my hip flexors are too tight and pulling on my L5. I've had one treatment and did some stuff on a roller at home and all of the numbness in my foot is gone. This guy is pretty good. He is Tony Siragusas cousin. Salud.
Is he as big as the Goose? :) Good stuff, Coach, get that back figured out, brother.

Salud, friend! :star:
 
Morning...Coach, Trouty,RGV...Get your back fixed Coach...you will need it for retirement!!:). Anyway, l am out. Later.
 
cItTtwr.png



Evidently the guy who got punched DJ is my fraternity bro a couple of classes down from me lol. The bros talking about on our chapter page. Also found our Robert Kraft of patriots is too - different chapter obviously


The world is too small
 
cItTtwr.png



Evidently the guy who got punched DJ is my fraternity bro a couple of classes down from me lol. The bros talking about on our chapter page. Also found our Robert Kraft of patriots is too - different chapter obviously


The world is too small
Phi Beta DumbArse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,033
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top