I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouty!, did I ever tell you about the time I'd scrounged up maybe a half box of head stamped 1914 .45 acp?

The Mercury fulminate primers were so old/ unstable that Sig went full auto for seven RDS.,just as soon as the slide went into battery and I did have both hands on it when hitting the casing-liner slide release,,,, lucky me being the calm and cool master pistolero I portray on the internet I waited till I got home to change my underware,,,:lmao:
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:
 
Friday%2Bminions.gif
 
Good morning! Have a great weekend everyone
Thanks coach, hope yours is also!

(I just pulled a 4 gluger from the two liter plastic jug of DR.PEPPER,,, WHEW!
that stuff ain't for the young/weak,,,let me tell ya.)
 
Last edited:
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/sLu5jZzMxJevYAmPOAKi8MJ2QeZg04UQDnN6HLCL_6BHuThe_-pkjW_oG_xgXy-6MdVH28CF6VtjH2IVa5HMWtJpO3VAzzJqiNV3ggOhD7EutKnm70Rd5atvJ5svtCB8ijJVBSYHF16yObZ-v6WKtx_D3Sxn8CqGsiNKLP6pjvS1E5M6Sq0h7T80YAQb72nvJo5h3AP-hv7g6FkoIOmoiXYMhuFzDiDG2ixrdTV0IHB1eW1tvgUJrT3Njhsngh2IG5FbUOtCioaQYlxiAq7Pkg21uMtdzX4g294hUAcWk5GNC9rDJoJ6nmlYkW5IqjEqNGP4TEKY7okAfdlxvX-Y7EDsd4KTkwlydFhiMURj7qcnfsb7XRwot3csAB0nYNPkDm_8dW61JODenC3t2n98ir5flQbFnEI3Nh_7UL72c8M0KQEyaaMQAUR3v_DzFdpSRMXZaZfKmIQ6BKu1mnE7V-jeqqYy303-ikt_kiejxTW7-ydocDPFOBAIE3YPls2RkvrIiLyjJ_vMKIVECqY5IECdUOR766savpbO6b-4HbRBFdjDWYXeRjfbeD6QbCNRkdTrC9AWNv0AIqrVAWL4Tb2S-80zh-5E0G048yX18g_WzCWQz06eaw=w535-h949-no
 
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/sLu5jZzMxJevYAmPOAKi8MJ2QeZg04UQDnN6HLCL_6BHuThe_-pkjW_oG_xgXy-6MdVH28CF6VtjH2IVa5HMWtJpO3VAzzJqiNV3ggOhD7EutKnm70Rd5atvJ5svtCB8ijJVBSYHF16yObZ-v6WKtx_D3Sxn8CqGsiNKLP6pjvS1E5M6Sq0h7T80YAQb72nvJo5h3AP-hv7g6FkoIOmoiXYMhuFzDiDG2ixrdTV0IHB1eW1tvgUJrT3Njhsngh2IG5FbUOtCioaQYlxiAq7Pkg21uMtdzX4g294hUAcWk5GNC9rDJoJ6nmlYkW5IqjEqNGP4TEKY7okAfdlxvX-Y7EDsd4KTkwlydFhiMURj7qcnfsb7XRwot3csAB0nYNPkDm_8dW61JODenC3t2n98ir5flQbFnEI3Nh_7UL72c8M0KQEyaaMQAUR3v_DzFdpSRMXZaZfKmIQ6BKu1mnE7V-jeqqYy303-ikt_kiejxTW7-ydocDPFOBAIE3YPls2RkvrIiLyjJ_vMKIVECqY5IECdUOR766savpbO6b-4HbRBFdjDWYXeRjfbeD6QbCNRkdTrC9AWNv0AIqrVAWL4Tb2S-80zh-5E0G048yX18g_WzCWQz06eaw=w535-h949-no

coach, that is an interesting piece of bread.
 
ok, i see.
interesting combination.
glad u had a nice lunch with ur daughter.
She wanted to try it, it was actually pretty good. Kinda reminded me of a breakfast sandwich, except i washed it down with a few Dos X's
 
She wanted to try it, it was actually pretty good. Kinda reminded me of a breakfast sandwich, except i washed it down with a few Dos X's

lol u have interesting cravings lol
i am just so boring with my goldfish crackers
 
Coach, can you re-post the burger? The image has timed out.

Thanks, brother! I want to see this bad boy!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,236
Messages
14,674,115
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top