I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, they had it on sale for 11 bucks, couldn't pass it up.
Cool! Jim beam used too( I guess they still do) those collector decanters of various themes and I remember as a kid in the 70's " ya, their pretty cool looking but their empty and people got them setting on bookshelves /window sills,,, my roundabout point coach is: I'd prolly save those empty glass cannonball bottles and even worse they'd take up space cuz their cool and I wouldn't want to throw them away, and the real kicker to the casing-liner is I'd prolly be bummed if I broke one of the stupid empty ones,,, therefore I shall quickly look away when I see them on the store shelves ( problem solved,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
 
Cool! Jim beam used too( I guess they still do) those collector decanters of various themes and I remember as a kid in the 70's " ya, their pretty cool looking but their empty and people got them setting on bookshelves /window sills,,, my roundabout point coach is: I'd prolly save those empty glass cannonball bottles and even worse they'd take up space cuz their cool and I wouldn't want to throw them away, and the real kicker to the casing-liner is I'd prolly be bummed if I broke one of the stupid empty ones,,, therefore I shall quickly look away when I see them on the store shelves ( problem solved,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
You mean, you don't have a Jim Beam decantur that looks Like Elvis, like George Jones did?
 
One of you tech savvy guys play When it Rains it Pours, by Like Combs. I dont know why, but I think of @Melonfeud everytime I hear it. Lol, Salud!
:omg:,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao: I'm definitely gonna give this a listen( drawing a blank/ can't say I've heard it)
@maxdogg is the man for the task(in more ways than one,,,:lmao:)
 
:omg:,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao: I'm definitely gonna give this a listen( drawing a blank/ can't say I've heard it)
@maxdogg is the man for the task(in more ways than one,,,:lmao:)
It's Luke, not like. I think of you and the firehole every time I hear that tune, you'll love it.
 
You mean, you don't have a Jim Beam decantur that looks Like Elvis, like George Jones did?
Lol,,no, I've done the seabag drag away from a couple homes in the past,,,I always lose/stuff comes up missing,,, not that a Elvis beam bottle wouldn't strike my fancy:thumbup:
 
Lol,,no, I've done the seabag drag away from a couple homes in the past,,,I always lose/stuff comes up missing,,, not that a Elvis beam bottle wouldn't strike my fancy:thumbup:
Ha! Seabag drag!! :). Heck ,l know about that...nowadays the seabags have wheels! Ha! It wasn't always like that. God bless!
 
:lmao:,,,:huh:,,no, I'm positive I kinda bowed up on you( has that thread died yet?) It's about 3/4 the way thru or better you pulled a post I made,,about swimming thru the endless regurgitation,,, and you replied that you thought you'd been insulted, but wasn't sure cuz' the way it was presented to you,you couldn't understand what they were saying ,,as it was written,,, while I wasn't running with the ' high beam lights on' I construed it as a jab at my post
( genius that it was)


I have no idea what you are referring to.
 
Hey brother, how you doing

hey coach, it was a relatively slow day.
but there was a water leak due to stupidity so was toweling up some floor lol

how about you?
what was dinner?
i had steamed fish (the anti-trouty meal) :lmao:
 
:lmao:,,,:huh:,,no, I'm positive I kinda bowed up on you( has that thread died yet?) It's about 3/4 the way thru or better you pulled a post I made,,about swimming thru the endless regurgitation,,, and you replied that you thought you'd been insulted, but wasn't sure cuz' the way it was presented to you,you couldn't understand what they were saying ,,as it was written,,, while I wasn't running with the ' high beam lights on' I construed it as a jab at my post
( genius that it was)
I think that was me. I was talking about another member in that thread who I've since put on ignore. He's going after other people too.He insults you but he doesn't make any sense.It was late and I should have made that clear when I responded to you.
 
Last edited:
hey coach, it was a relatively slow day.
but there was a water leak due to stupidity so was toweling up some floor lol

how about you?
what was dinner?
i had steamed fish (the anti-trouty meal) :lmao:
I had a slow day too. Got in a good workout this morning, visited my dad for a couple of hours and just sat on my butt the rest of the day. Felt pretty good, actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,232
Messages
14,673,812
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top