I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on all the posts.

So many behind. I'm not touching the GameDay thread and I'm scared to touch the Taco monster thread.
 
Catching up on all the posts.

So many behind. I'm not touching the GameDay thread and I'm scared to touch the Taco monster thread.
The ' General'(can't believe I'm calling him that) Chow has done got a 16 page thread where he expresses the merits of a 3-4 defense,,, logic dictates it shouldn't have broke two pages,,, yet their it is,,,,:huh::lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:star::star::starspin::star::star:
 
The ' General'(can't believe I'm calling that) Chow has done got a 16 page thread where he expresses the merits of a 3-4 defense,,, logic dictates it shouldn't have broke two pages,,, yet their it is,,,,:huh::lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:star::star::starspin::star::star:
Lmao!!!! If we had THE Gregory the General would be a silent man, my dear brother :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dang General Chow, causing unrest and raucous!:yourock:
 
The ' General'(can't believe I'm calling him that) Chow has done got a 16 page thread where he expresses the merits of a 3-4 defense,,, logic dictates it shouldn't have broke two pages,,, yet their it is,,,,:huh::lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:star::star::starspin::star::star:

dear honey melon
glad u r learning the proper way to address me.
love and kisses
the General Putty
 
Catching up on all the posts.

So many behind. I'm not touching the GameDay thread and I'm scared to touch the Taco monster thread.
:flagwave: It's so great to have you back.

I don't blame you. I ended up with an anti Jerry post in one of the threads and I swore I wasn't going to do that. lol I did love his speech for the most part last night. Gets me pumped for the season.
 
:flagwave: It's so great to have you back.

I don't blame you. I ended up with an anti Jerry post in one of the threads and I swore I wasn't going to do that. lol I did love his speech for the most part last night. Gets me pumped for the season.
Thanks, PA! It's great to be back!!!! I'm already stirring it up in the Fan Zone :)

I loved his speech, too. But I won't lie... I went back and listened to Irv's speech. The 24 minutes of glory it was. It made me shed a tear as it has done so many times before.

GOAT Cowboy WR and GOAT speech, PA, my brudda!!

So good to be back and be able to talk to you, my man :star:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,224
Messages
14,673,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top