I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, PA! It's great to be back!!!! I'm already stirring it up in the Fan Zone :)

I loved his speech, too. But I won't lie... I went back and listened to Irv's speech. The 24 minutes of glory it was. It made me shed a tear as it has done so many times before.

GOAT Cowboy WR and GOAT speech, PA, my brudda!!

So good to be back and be able to talk to you, my man :star:
Mike is wonderful. I'm glad he's back on the NFL Network. He's one of the great ambassadors of Cowboy football. Loved his HOF speech. You could tell it was heartfelt. Heck I even like Emmitt's HOF speech and I know he isn't much of a talker. lol I think the HOF just brings out the best in people.
 
dear honey melon
glad u r learning the proper way to address me.
love and kisses
the General Putty
Sheese!:angry:
Not ONLY are you calling me " honey melon" yer' using "dear" in front of it
:banghead:
Then you sign off with
"Love&kisses",,, 30 days in the brig,half rations of bread,water and rat meat, demoted in rank to: pvt. Silly Putty.o_O
 
Thanks, PA! It's great to be back!!!! I'm already stirring it up in the Fan Zone :)

I loved his speech, too. But I won't lie... I went back and listened to Irv's speech. The 24 minutes of glory it was. It made me shed a tear as it has done so many times before.

GOAT Cowboy WR and GOAT speech, PA, my brudda!!

So good to be back and be able to talk to you, my man :star:

which thread, naughty boy?
 
Hey guys, google Raymond Orta, Dallas Cowboys. He has some funny stuff on cowboys fans, can't post here because of language.
I'll check in a little later, headed for a quick workout.
 
Mike is wonderful. I'm glad he's back on the NFL Network. He's one of the great ambassadors of Cowboy football. Loved his HOF speech. You could tell it was heartfelt. Heck I even like Emmitt's HOF speech and I know he isn't much of a talker. lol I think the HOF just brings out the best in people.
Hell yeah, PA, brother!!!!!! :)
 
Sheese!:angry:
Not ONLY are you calling me " honey melon" yer' using "dear" in front of it
:banghead:
Then you sign off with
"Love&kisses",,, 30 days in the brig,half rations of bread,water and rat meat, demoted in rank to: pvt. Silly Putty.o_O

soldier, i outrank you.
now come here next to trouty there...
here here here
2720765-100469ba358dc13266535d06ca357164.jpg


:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Hey guys, google Raymond Orta, Dallas Cowboys. He has some funny stuff on cowboys fans, can't post here because of language.
I'll check in a little later, headed for a quick workout.
Will do, my brother! Get your workout on, Coach! :star::starspin:
 
Hey guys, google Raymond Orta, Dallas Cowboys. He has some funny stuff on cowboys fans, can't post here because of language.
I'll check in a little later, headed for a quick workout.
Copy! Will do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,224
Messages
14,673,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top