I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoboQB

Hey pal! Sorry, I can't reply to your PM. Thanks for the well wishes, my brother!

Yes, the board went nuts and I was largely to blame for that. I can't be specific as I swore to let it be. Just know, I'm back brother, and CowboysZone is so important to me, as are all of you wonderful posters! :)

Fair enough, my friend. Didn't mean to pry @Trouty. So this is the beer thread! There's no way I'm reading 600 pages... lol
 
Fair enough, my friend. Didn't mean to pry @Trouty. So this is the beer thread! There's no way I'm reading 600 pages... lol
Ha! No doubt! I'm having trepidation trying to catch up on 6 new pages of posts!

The Old Beer Thread was twice this size I think.

And I didn't for one second take it that way, Robo! Friend :)
 
Putty, that rat thread. Brother, it lifted my spirits. I know you are serious but I was cracking up for thirty minutes reading.

Some of my favorite posts were concerned Zoners giving you advice and I literally couldn't take that thread seriously (I know it was).

GOAT OT Zone thread. Hands down, not even close!!! Thanks Putty :D

glad that my suffering has helped lifted ur spirits ;)
 
@Trouty
honey @Melonfeud
the 3-4 thread is up to 21 pages :lmao: with views similar to a jaylon thread 6 months ago.

some guy is so annoyed that he is simultaneously attacking me in 5 separate 'subthreads' within the thread
he insists that we had a top 5 defense last year :lmao:

i guess i really got under his skin
:lmao:
almost feel pity for him, not too many likes
 
You guys may not listen to music I post in here, but you should listen to this. Open up your horizons.

 
And this, too.

If you don't like it... sucks to be you.

Enjoy.

 
You really need some good Sennheiser headphones to really appreciate the last two songs I posted.

They're all good (even the basic models for ~$45) and destroy Beats by Dre.

Better than Boss, even
 
@Sam I Am what do you know about My Bloody Valentine, The Knife, Sigur Ros, Radiohead?

Some of the greatest ever.
 
That LCD Soundsystem track kills anything from Daft Punk. And yes, I know their whole catalogue. Everything.
 
What, you gonna shoot Caribou, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective, Dan Deacon, James Blake, The Darkside, Christian Fennesz, Nicolaas Jaar etc etc etc at me??

Nah, LCD Soundsystem is life.
 
And Arcade Fire is incendiary!

Their first stuff from 2004 is legendary, but they're still amazing!!!

Woot, my brothers! A night owl I am!

I adore music. I adore art.
 
And Vampire Weekend, my GOAT contemp band.

Grizzly Bear, Sufjan Stevens, The XX, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Fleet Foxes, Macy Gray, Fiona Apple, Ariel Pink, Neon Indian, so many more.

I spent thousands of hours on music, fellas. This is literally the tip of contemporary greatness.
 
What, you gonna shoot Caribou, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective, Dan Deacon, James Blake, The Darkside, Christian Fennesz, Nicolaas Jaar etc etc etc at me??

Nah, LCD Soundsystem is life.
Woot!
 
TRS-80. So dope. Check this out, fellas.

I hope y'all ain't skipping this! It's a different flavor for y'all to experience. Us pesky millenials :)

Just kidding! Millenials wish they new music in their whole brain like I do in the tip of my pinky :)


TRS-80


 
Bon Iver is the shiznizzle!! Now I want to post some Radio Department, Tame Impala, Interpol, The Shins, and many more. Albums and albums and albums and genres and genres and genres of music.


 
Nick Drake. Killed himself in '68, I believe. But I could be off a few years.

3 studio albums. He hated the last one. Thought it was too heavily produced. He was a minimalist.

All of a sudden these Silver Lake/Los Feliz scrubs wanna jump on his jock as they do now with Elliot Smith. To be fair, Nick Drake did end his own life, BUT...

Elliot Smith was murdered by his GF!!!! They say a suicide by stabbing in the stomach! Nah! I tried that **** the other night! That **** hurts! LOL! He was killed! Read about it and enjoy his gorgeous music. His GF was alone with him and killed him.

Here's Nick Drake. Making this music when you still had that twilight gleaning in your eye. Dreams you would never reach... except for you, Coach! :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,468
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top