I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know.
honey melon is too intellectual for most of us...
LoL,,, I've only got one lower gear left in my gearbox and when grind/clang/engage that one,,, I usually get banned,,, so just try to keep up,o.k.?
Maybe you could throw your rig into neutral on the next 8% downhill grade to catch sight of my brake lights,,, idk? It's just a thought, bro!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao2:
 
giphy.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
 
u should put some video up of ur teams playing the scheme
i want to see a really aggressive defense.
Just sent you a couple of videos. Two of my top 4 best teams. The 06 team was top three offense and defense in the State of Texas. The 07 was better, couldnt find that highlight.
 
Just sent you a couple of videos. Two of my top 4 best teams. The 06 team was top three offense and defense in the State of Texas. The 07 was better, couldnt find that highlight.

i see one. watched it twice already. like ur D better than our D...
 
Me, personally. I try not to take football to serious, in case you haven't noticed. I've coached too long and I'm afraid if I do, I will start too many arguments. That's why I don't post much on the Fanzone. When I do, I normally add some levity to it. I'm far to advanced for many of you! Lol
:clap::thumbup::clap:
I've noticed that,coach!
And on the rare occasions where you do add your insights/opinions ,I'm pretty riveted and hold them in higher esteem to the other surrounding posts! :thumbup:
 
LoL,,, I've only got one lower gear left in my gearbox and when grind/clang/engage that one,,, I usually get banned,,, so just try to keep up,o.k.?
Maybe you could throw your rig into neutral on the next 8% downhill grade to catch sight of my brake lights,,, idk? It's just a thought, bro!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

honey melon, stop shifting my gears
 
I'll see if I can find a YouTube link and pm it to you. I PMed a link to a game I won 65-58 to Trouty a while back. My DCs butt was bare for a week after that game.

coach, u should make it available to all of us. good video.
 
Wow!!! I think that was a moccasin my brother!
Well, I'm quite sure that it was!
I shucked that mk-1 .22 target bull barrel that William Ruger produced from the holster and plopped 3 rounds straight down at it,,,lol,, it un-fanged pretty quickly.:(
 
:clap::thumbup::clap:
I've noticed that,coach!
And on the rare occasions where you do add your insights/opinions ,I'm pretty riveted and hold them in higher esteem to the other surrounding posts! :thumbup:
Salud! The more I drink, the better coach, I was. Lol
 
coach team video 1

Damn, I hadn't watched that video in years. That was my second year. We won the first district title in over 30 years and first bi-dist in over 40'years. We ended up 10-2 overall that year. Brings back a lot of memories.
 
Damn, I hadn't watched that video in years. That was my second year. We won the first district title in over 30 years and first bi-dist in over 40'years. We ended up 10-2 overall that year. Brings back a lot of memories.

Way to go Coach!
 
Putty, that rat thread. Brother, it lifted my spirits. I know you are serious but I was cracking up for thirty minutes reading.

Some of my favorite posts were concerned Zoners giving you advice and I literally couldn't take that thread seriously (I know it was).

GOAT OT Zone thread. Hands down, not even close!!! Thanks Putty :D
 
I don't think I can catch up on these posts :(

I feel defeated! :(

Without booze, I lose half my energy :(
 
@RoboQB

Hey pal! Sorry, I can't reply to your PM. Thanks for the well wishes, my brother!

Yes, the board went nuts and I was largely to blame for that. I can't be specific as I swore to let it be. Just know, I'm back brother, and CowboysZone is so important to me, as are all of you wonderful posters! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,468
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top