I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing! Pulling a Schultz on this one.
You came at me pretty sideways, my brother.

Just wanted to know what happened with Putty. We can talk in here without fear of what the next ******* guy thinks. This is our thread. The Beer Thread. We can speak freely.

You jumped on my *** like a punk for asking Putty what happened.

That's ****ed up, Coach
 
Trouty...wth...9 l hope she is finished..all brown with white chests...3 males 6 females!,
Beautiful my dear brother!!! Obviously not too small, like we were worried about before!!!

That's a nice brood, my dear brother!!!
 
You came at me pretty sideways, my brother.

Just wanted to know what happened with Putty. We can talk in here without fear of what the next ******* guy thinks. This is our thread. The Beer Thread. We can speak freely.

You jumped on my *** like a punk for asking Putty what happened.

That's ****ed up, Coach
Lol, no biggie. Just giving Waldo a hard time with his 3-4 defense fetish.
 
What happened with putty in the Fan Zone?? One of y'all could tell me before I ask Waldo myself.

Or do I need to tip toe in our own den?
 
I talked to him for an hour on the phone and he never said anything about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,275
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top