waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
PMS Trouty only when I'm being attacked or my brothers are![]()

it is good to know oneself, that makes honey melon, naughty coach and pms trouty

PMS Trouty only when I'm being attacked or my brothers are![]()


greatDoing good, my Captain!
How ya doing!?![]()
He just did during lunch. We're getting a few rain bands from Hurricane Franklin, but we're heading out to the island in a while.Thats really fantastic! Will he enjoy a drink with you?
Have a wonderful time, dearest CoachHe just did during lunch. We're getting a few rain bands from Hurricane Franklin, but we're heading out to the island in a while.


Lol!!! I'm already regretting itit is really great u came up with ur own nickname
pms trouty
![]()



Should be PPS. Post Putty SyndromeLol!!! I'm already regretting it![]()
behave naughty coach before the board of ed is unsheathedShould be PPS. Post Putty Syndrome
I have three paddles that i used to use when i was a teacher back in the day. I had a regular lightweight board for girls, then the board of education for boys and a special Master of Disaster board with holes in it to cut the wind drag.behave naughty coach before the board is unsheathed
I have three paddles that i used to use when i was a teacher back in the day. I had a regular lightweight board for girls, then the board of education for boys and a special Master of Disaster board with holes in it to cut the wind drag.

Yours has more holes in it
that is pretty good.
i guess u r admitting my board is bigger than ur board
Yours has more holes in it

He wrote a bunch of way out, almost surrealist crazy stuff.
Yes! I'm going to google search that cat's name,,,right now.
I don't think it was him as the fella you're referring to is much more contemporary (you said 2005ish?)
Roger that, my budI messed that one all up.
I'm going to google search him right now.
Hey Big Dog!![]()
My buddy. Yo!
