Jerry on 105.3 the fan sounds just as interested in trading for another impactful player

Do you consider McDonald a player about to be cut?
No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.

He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.

He’s their Terrence Steele.

You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.

What would you give up to bring him here?
 
No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.

He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.

He’s their Terrence Steele.

You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.

What would you give up to bring him here?
Preferably a 5th or later.
 
No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.

He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.

He’s their Terrence Steele.

You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.

What would you give up to bring him here?
I'd give them Terence Steele straight up. :muttley:
 
I’m more interested in an impact LB than DE.

I believe Ezeirauku could still become something, and Lawrence is just getting started and looks pretty good.

At LB? We have Barham, and that’s about it. We know who Winters is. Overshown is always hurt and should be playing WLB.

I’d take Khalil Mack, but at 35 years old he’d have to cost essentially nothing.
 
The mastermind Jerry Jones! Go Jerry’s!
God I hate him

When the day comes that Jerry is finally gone I will spend the entire day like this.

rumpelstiltskin.gif
 
No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.

He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.

He’s their Terrence Steele.

You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.

What would you give up to bring him here?
McDonald isnt anything close to being NY's Steele
 
Give Von Miller a kick in the behind or cut his salary, he is just cashing a check without offering anything at this point
 
Jerry is all in now only because he's at a very ripe age. Selfish reasons but hey, we'll take the "all in" no matter the why of it. I think I'd be fine just adding another CB or linebacker. Hopefully starter quality.
This defense needs help in the worse way!
Can we trade for a Defensive Coordinator?
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,237
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top