Steak, baby cakesGreeting everyone
whats for dinner?
Trouty Waldo is a God-fearing man. Friday for him is a time to do volunteering to those in needs.Waldo wishes. He's a horny naughty boy. Needs to be chained up, upside down, in some remote location![]()
Waldo wishes. He's a horny naughty boy. Needs to be chained up, upside down, in some remote location![]()






yummy i don't know what am gonna eat still planing lolSteak, baby cakes![]()
I would love to hear your voice! It's complicated. One shining day l may just show up in LA...At your doorstep. I need to explain things to you my good and trusted friend.Jack, I need to talk to you
****
I'm starting to see that. I'll pull back my brother. We all have our worries and we still have the Zone!!!I would love to hear your voice! It's complicated. One shining day l may just show up in LA...At your doorstep. I need to explain things to you my good and trusted friend.
Trouty Waldo is a God-fearing man. Friday for him is a time to do volunteering to those in needs.
Ha! Waldo!! Whats doin in LA?WHAT DID I DO???
Trouty!! Whats doin in L.A. Is it true, waldo, told me you two has moved in together and set up a love nest!?!

Ha!! Your the man...Waldo!WHAT?????????????
putty honor being attacked in most nasty horrible way in the tavern
PMS trouty may be dirty naughty boy but putty is very clean
Waldo wishes. He's a horny naughty boy. Needs to be chained up, upside down, in some remote location![]()
That's gross.PMS Trouty, we know PMS trouty is the naughty dirty boy who talks about naughty unspeakable stuff on the phone
You now even admit you want to chain me up, dirty PMS trouty![]()
I think from now on, in honour of your proud and great heritage, l will call you chopsticks!!WHAT?????????????
putty honor being attacked in most nasty horrible way in the tavern
PMS trouty may be dirty naughty boy but putty is very clean
Ha!! Your the man...Waldo!
I think from now on, in honour of your proud and great heritage, l will call you chopsticks!!
That's gross.
