I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouty..it wasn't me...l was out all day and only heard about it when l came back...did you get an overseas call?
The thing is, Haley, is that I talked to this guy. And he mentioned the beer thread. I swear to god.

Weird arse ****, man

He spoke mostly Spanish but I know enough to pick up on it. Got a call from him yesterday where he just hung up.

Crazy stuff, right!?
 
The thing is, Haley, is that I talked to this guy. And he mentioned the beer thread. I swear to god.

Werid arse ****, man

He spoke mostly Spanish but I know enough to pick up on it. Got a call from his yesterday where he just hung up.

Crazy stuff, right!?
That weird stuff
 
The thing is, Haley, is that I talked to this guy. And he mentioned the beer thread. I swear to god.

Weird arse ****, man

He spoke mostly Spanish but I know enough to pick up on it. Got a call from him yesterday where he just hung up.

Crazy stuff, right!?
wth. That is crazy!! Plenty of loons out there!!
 
The thing is, Haley, is that I talked to this guy. And he mentioned the beer thread. I swear to god.

Weird arse ****, man

He spoke mostly Spanish but I know enough to pick up on it. Got a call from him yesterday where he just hung up.

Crazy stuff, right!?

how did someone who reads the beer thread get ur phone number?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,790
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top