I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleep is wonderful and i got 7 hours last night!

southwestern corner of LA by the ocean.
does the fonz still reside in milwaukee?

must be lovely my family in Northridge ..I am back east for work

You say Milwaukee and this come to mind:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!:D
 
must be lovely my family in Northridge ..I am back east for work

You say Milwaukee and this come to mind:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!:D

the fonz in northridge california.
something wrong with that.
where in the east?
 
Hey fellas!

I see the piece of **** is in here. And I suspect he knows whom he is. Hence his more activity lately.

"Liking" posts that advocate my punishment. GTHO.
 
On a brighter note, the little one starts school mañana. About to drop him off at his mommy's.

Salud, my dear brothers,
 
steve-austin-wwe-swimming-beer-ring-14162504858.gif
Good stuff, BD! GOAT wrestler!
 
Hey naughty naughty :)

"Sticks and stone may break my bones but whips and chains excite me" :muttley::muttley:

wow, it is not even freudian slips any more.
you are now openingly proudly flaunting your S&M way.
are you trying to get more partners?
 
this particular equipment has gotten me in trouble several times in my life. Go thing is i'm still alive to talk about it..lol!!!

images
 
Hey sweetie, how are things in your neck of the woods??? Sending peace and love your way, sister. :star::grin:
Hi ya Toots. Thank you so much honey for thinking of me. I'm doing wonderful. Can't wait for the fall though. Still very humid here in the NE. Hope your doing well too my friend. Behave yourself, well, at least try ok?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,207
Messages
14,672,676
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top