I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
they plump when u cook them
meow
:lmao:
lol-fat-guy-laughing-ew-o.gif
Now you stop dat putty.
 
Hi ya Toots. Thank you so much honey for thinking of me. I'm doing wonderful. Can't wait for the fall though. Still very humid here in the NE. Hope your doing well too my friend. Behave yourself, well, at least try ok?!
I will do my very best, Angel!

Great to hear you're doing great. Fall, indeed, can't come soon enough :D

Stay warm out there as the fall and winter approaches! Hopefully our Boys give you an added blanket of comfort :) :star::star::starspin:
 
The beach is warm today. Working on my tan, since i dont have football practice anymore.
 
My head is going around in circles

I cried to my ex for 55 minutes and when we were done she hung up like nothing.

Not feeling good guys
 
Just gave my dad all my firearms.

The VA threatened to 51-50 me, again.

It's been 7 years since my last.
 
If I get 51-50'd I think I lose them for 10 years.

I'd still have them all, but I'd like for it to be legal.

VA trying to do too much
 
My head is going around in circles

I cried to my ex for 55 minutes and when we were done she hung up like nothing.

Not feeling good guys

you can do better.
and that is coming from me, bro.
and i dont mean u can talk dirty to me either!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top