I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, look what page we're on.:omg:

Quickly...more posts!
:laugh:
Copy! #13303,,, I fondly recall pinching a deer or several back in the caveman mode days of jack lighting with a sporterized version of the British .303 Enfield ,,,, absolutely devastating when utilizing 150 grain soft point projectiles,,, indeed.
 
Oops! I inadvertently went to post number instead of page number like a 'doit'
 
I think my all time favorite
DENNIS HOPPER flick would be one from his earlier work,,,,
 
" MAD DOG MORGAN "
it's set in the early to mid 1800's cuz' I'm pretty sure at the end he's strapped down packing bout 42 revolvers on him ' Blackbeard' style,,,,
 
Being deemed a malefactor by the crown, he was shipped to the penal colony of Australia where he was promptly cornholed,,,, repeatedly,,,,
 
Well,,, needless to say this didn't sit to well with our hero,,, long after he was able to sit,,,,,
 
The main antagonist was that one dude in the Mad Max movies that's got that homemade teardrop tattoo under his eye, left eye ,I believe,,,
 
Being the 'bull screw' of the joint,,,,(sheese,how many more post's b-4 this page rolls?)
 
So,Hopper makes good his escape ( or is paroled,,,I can't rightly recollect as it's only my favorite Hopper movie)
And plots his revenge ,the last straw being when,,,,,
 
The crowns royal troopers storm thru a mining camp town he's laid up in while him and a friend are smoking opium,,,,,
 
They razed that burg and kill his getting high buddy that turned him On to that escape,,,,
 
So,,wounded, strung out,more dead than alive an indigenous aborigine stumbled upon him and nurses him back to operational capabilities,,,,,
 
Where he promptly wreaks his VENGEANCE upon the unjust system of things(in his view)
By becoming a HIGHWAYMAN,,,,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,618
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top