I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Troutys case, it would be prudent. This guy is baiting him and he is getting close to the end here if he is not real careful.
It's looking that way from what I'm hearing, Troutster's gotta stop hip shooting first before genuine threat assessment
 
Morning all

For bfast I was thinking chorizo con juevo con frijoles and fresh home made flour tortillas but la wifa said oatmeal, ni modo, oatmeal it is

:thumbup:
Thats what happens to me too. Today, l was up before her!! So chorizo y juevos
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That's hilarious ,putty!
( we prolly won't hear from this Siamese cat till he hits Reno this evening)

:thumbup:


Luv u bro!
I can handle all the text you ever wanna fire my way! the trigger effect of the rapid fire text 'zing' is inconsequential when it comes to my man the Troutster.:)


I Copy! And I wanna thank you Idgit,,, but you know bro?,,, if certain highly esteemed fellows amongst our ranks were granted their P.M. privileges unto them once again? The what shouldn't be said, would most certainly not be seen;)

LIKE

:thumbup:
 
Have a great day!
What's on the agenda in the South Texas kingdom of the Coach's realm today
Big G?,,, more sun-n- surf?

I got to hack back this jungle of a yard I've let get away from me since this heaven sent rains been falling, normally you cut the "grass" twice a year(maybe 3x's)
,if it even should decide to sprout green,,, not this year big guy! I've two, 2cycle weed eaters I can't pull to life, a $5 gas powered yard sale lawn mower that runs but farts and spews 1 gallon of motor oil per hour( not feasible in a Melonfeud view) an electric lawn mower that I've cut the roadside front third down twice already with but I fried out the surge protector bar I had it plugged into out in the block house the last time and just called it beer thirty when that happened:lmao2:
(I had a gal loan me another gas mower yesterday and need to get it back to her or she'll start hanging aroundo_O)
 
What's on the agenda in the South Texas kingdom of the Coach's realm today
Big G?,,, more sun-n- surf?

I got to hack back this jungle of a yard I've let get away from me since this heaven sent rains been falling, normally you cut the "grass" twice a year(maybe 3x's)
,if it even should decide to sprout green,,, not this year big guy! I've two, 2cycle weed eaters I can't pull to life, a $5 gas powered yard sale lawn mower that runs but farts and spews 1 gallon of motor oil per hour( not feasible in a Melonfeud view) an electric lawn mower that I've cut the roadside front third down twice already with but I fried out the surge protector bar I had it plugged into out in the block house the last time and just called it beer thirty when that happened:lmao2:
(I had a gal loan me another gas mower yesterday and need to get it back to her or she'll start hanging aroundo_O)
Lol, hold that mower hostage. My brother is still here this weekend and my dad turns 82 tomorrow. Gonna do the family thing til Monday. Tuesday the vacation is over, i start taking my real estate classes. Damn, i haven't taken a class in 30 years. I'll see how many brain cells ive lost through the years.
 
Lol, hold that mower hostage. My brother is still here this weekend and my dad turns 82 tomorrow. Gonna do the family thing til Monday. Tuesday the vacation is over, i start taking my real estate classes. Damn, i haven't taken a class in 30 years. I'll see how many brain cells ive lost through the years.

*whistles*,,, wow! I'm glad your brother is still down home with you and your dad ,must be a pretty good feeling.
That real estate course shouldn't be nothing for a man of your caliber:thumbup:
 
Glug,glug,,,(fireball) Cheerfully Cheering with that Cheers Prime!

You post some good stuff man,,,I really ,really enjoyed that twitter caption where the dude wanted to know WHY players ignoring the national anthem and sitting it out aren't brought up on the conduct detrimental to the NFL and it's shield and image charges,,, a simple yet scathing observation.
:flagwave::flagwave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top