I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
putty is running off to chat with a few friends then going on the daily stroll.
again, sorry if i was goofing around too much.
dont want the beer thread to be upset.
enjoy your drinks!
salud!
 
diversification is a proven way to build large entities as well as survive during economic downturns.
So,moving the ol' goal posts to fit your narrative,heh?
I positively posted pointing out the negative merits of your first diversification post,,,, this second one is crawdadding,,, pretty lame Wally.o_O
 
So,moving the ol' goal posts to fit your narrative,heh?
I positively posted pointing out the negative merits of your first diversification post,,,, this second one is crawdadding,,, pretty lame Wally.o_O
What's up Melon, what you working on this week?
 
Well, I brought home a 1/2 gal of Jim beam today, as far as productive work ,,,I'm kinda thinking I need to go down to lens crafter's and be fitted for short range reading eyewear, cuz' my D.O.T. medical card is expired and I know I can't wiggle past the eye chart test this go around, problem is,once I go that route,,, it's a ticket should I be pulled over and not wearing them and I'm not grooving to that tune,,, and it's kinda nice waiting on royalty checks ,too!
 
Well, I brought home a 1/2 gal of Jim beam today, as far as productive work ,,,I'm kinda thinking I need to go down to lens crafter's and be fitted for short range reading eyewear, cuz' my D.O.T. medical card is expired and I know I can't wiggle past the eye chart test this go around, problem is,once I go that route,,, it's a ticket should I be pulled over and not wearing them and I'm not grooving to that tune,,, and it's kinda nice waiting on royalty checks ,too!
I finally broke down and got some reading glasses, I can't even read a menu anymore. Salud, enjoy the whiskey, I need to make a run to the liquor store tomorrow.
 
So,moving the ol' goal posts to fit your narrative,heh?
I positively posted pointing out the negative merits of your first diversification post,,,, this second one is crawdadding,,, pretty lame Wally.o_O
Melon, hey brother. How's life, my dear brother?
 
So,moving the ol' goal posts to fit your narrative,heh?
I positively posted pointing out the negative merits of your first diversification post,,,, this second one is crawdadding,,, pretty lame Wally.o_O

you can call it moving goalposts, but i am just looking at different benefits
strength in numbers, building large entities, surviving tough times...
 
I finally broke down and got some reading glasses, I can't even read a menu anymore. Salud, enjoy the whiskey, I need to make a run to the liquor store tomorrow.

lol, i am getting there also
it is scary when u can tell ur eyes are not so clear even with glasses...
 
Melon, hey brother. How's life, my dear brother?
" I met a girl from Venus, her insides were lined with gold,when she did what she did and asked how was it kid",, she was politely told,,,
"Pretty good,not bad,I can't complain, but actually, everythings just about the same",,, john Prine:thumbup:
 
" I met a girl from Venus, her insides were lined with gold,when she did what she did and asked how was it kid",, she was politely told,,,
"Pretty good,not bad,I can't complain, but actually, everythings just about the same",,, john Prine:thumbup:
Wow! Is this a poem or a song, brother man???
 
So,moving the ol' goal posts to fit your narrative,heh?
I positively posted pointing out the negative merits of your first diversification post,,,, this second one is crawdadding,,, pretty lame Wally.o_O

hey melon
i am really sorry if my goofing around goes too far sometimes.
i dont know when to stop sometimes.
anyway, i dont want to hurt the commaraderie on the thread.
so hope i did not offend you
 
Wow! Is this a poem or a song, brother man???
It's a song! He's kinda a folk singer,,,,I've only got two of his c.D's,,, I call it the Muhlenberg County song but it's titled Paradise,,, that plays at the rolling end credits of a Steven Seagal movie when he's up in Alaska doing Steven Seagal things over chemical spill corporate poison guys,,,, I read where he was nervous when he was first starting out when he played in front of a bunch of the big-time guys like Kris Kristofferson and the such and he was favorably reviewed and and well thought of by them.
 
hey melon
i am really sorry if my goofing around goes too far sometimes.
i dont know when to stop sometimes.
anyway, i dont want to hurt the commaraderie on the thread.
so hope i did not offend you
Goof all you want bro! But don't tell/ dictate to people that's the way it is/ get used to it and not expect a scorpion in your boots in the morning, if not in yer underware while sleeping,,o_O, :thumbup:
 
Goof all you want bro! But don't tell/ dictate to people that's the way it is/ get used to it and not expect a scorpion in your boots in the morning, if not in yer underware while sleeping,,o_O, :thumbup:

that is what i mean by i dont know when to stop
:thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,492
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top