I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went I took a tour of a country club that is about a mile from my house, taking the family there for dinner tonight. Thinking of joining,
Join that dealio, brother! I'm a member of one out here and I never golf! Lol
 
Join that dealio, brother! I'm a member of one out here and I never golf! Lol
Great fitness center, lap pool and tennis courts. The golf course is awesome, but I won't golf much. Great happy hour prices.
 
I did? I think you're using your imagination, Mr. Chow! Wishful thinking, maybe?

imagination hmmm
i guess i am going to have to start quoting post#'s.
what would ur son say when he finds out about his father's secret life?
or ur father when he finds out about your 'tendencies'?
i think the board of education is going to get a workout...
 
imagination hmmm
i guess i am going to have to start quoting post#'s.
what would ur son say when he finds out about his father's secret life?
or ur father when he finds out about your 'tendencies'?
i think the board of education is going to get a workout...
Damn, someone is feeling frisky!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,505
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top