Cowboys_22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,033
- Reaction score
- 9,788
ok there is time to get ready.
Might board up some windows
ok there is time to get ready.
We gonna hunker down and ride it out, might be without power a couple of days
Copy! Well at least the 2' of digging was a cinch being all water saturated
So, the galvanized was the yard riser out if the ground and p.v.c. from water meter to house? Code here sez' it's got to be a male thread PVC transition coupler going to the galvanized.
But why 2' down ,,, I get the whole frost/ freeze depth in some parts of the country ,,, I think code for water is 12" here, but 18" is a safe rule of thumb on all utilities
The water main was leaking by a little so the hole kept filling with water so the wet dry vac came in handy
, that 'blue' glue is the ticket for that particular problemwow it is like the Cali earthquake kit.
, that 'blue' glue is the ticket for that particular problem
LoLIt was probably 18" but felt like 10' lol. My bro in law is on light duty so yours truly was the shovel man lol



I'll take the hurricane over an earthquake lol, at least we get ample warning lol
LoL
Good man!,,,![]()
That blue glue and purple primer gave me a little buz lol




that is true. less likely to die with adequate preparation.
That purple primer is the snitz bro! If you have fresh cuts on your hands it will light them up
I've used about a 1/4 can (small) to seat the bead on tires by pouring it in and lighting it on fire,,whoofmp!
It pops them right tight to the rim![]()
Tell Waldo we don't eat steak w sauces in Texas lolOK.....

Be safe coach.Hopefully it hits somewhere between you and me. Prayers all around the Gulf area.
Be safe broEarly to rise in the morning, night all, GB
I hate that when that gawker thing happens , I'll either inadvertently Splash slop on them intentionally or just ignore them.Some ppl came over and gkiddos. At one time there was about 10 onlookers, should've charged admission lol
You must stay at least half sober for intercourse! Hurricanes are so dangerous! I have lived through a few. They are carriers of death and distruction.

