Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
I saw Earl Campbell the other day. My favorite non Cowboy of all time.
That was a great one, too, Coach. So sad to see how bad his health is now, tho. At least he's off those damn pills.
I saw Earl Campbell the other day. My favorite non Cowboy of all time.
I met him at a bbq about 20 years ago, he was tanked......so was I. LOL Nice guy glad hes doing better.That was a great one, too, Coach. So sad to see how bad his health is now, tho. At least he's off those damn pills.
I saw Earl Campbell the other day. My favorite non Cowboy of all time.
Cigars?
He was a stud. Salud bro.IMO the real beast of all RBs of all time. When Earl put his shoulders in your chest it was over.
Sounds greatOnly a few places in Portland can you smoke cigars and this was not one of them. It does have that look and feel to it. Your bartender serves table side so everything is poured or mixed in front of you.
WOW! Nice place. Boozers heaven!!Morning!
Some of you may recall I "won" a bet and have to take a few buddies out for drinks. Tonight is the night. The bar is essentially a wall of whiskeys with some seating
![]()
![]()
Hey, Trouty....hows life!!Morning all! Wow, it must be the offseason, the bar has been slow here lately
Thanks for opening up, @Ranching
Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today![]()
Only a few places in Portland can you smoke cigars and this was not one of them. It does have that look and feel to it. Your bartender serves table side so everything is poured or mixed in front of you.
I met him at a bbq about 20 years ago, he was tanked......so was I. LOL Nice guy glad hes doing better.
Hey, Trouty....hows life!!
