I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the Best Trouty.

I think we are all the best, Max. Everyone of us is awesome. We love booze, we love our Boys, and we all found each other here.

Salud, Amigo (as Coach would say :))
 
I think we are all the best, Max. Everyone of us is awesome. We love booze, we love our Boys, and we all found each other here.

Salud, Amigo (as Coach would say :))
Well I agree But it is always and forever will be Trouty's Tavern!!!
 
Yeah you me Dave,Haley Coach & Loc are brothers.and all the others I don't want to leave anyone out.
Damn right, got in late last night. Looks like i missed a little music. Hump Day boys, enjoy!
 
@Ranching

Thanks for opening up, Coach. Yeah, just a little music. Max and I were a little shnockered :)

As the Big Fella said, happy hump day, all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,166
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top