I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to all my boys here in the beer thread. Have a wonderful and blessed day! Hopefully Harvey didn't damage any of my bud's homes. God Bless each and every one of you, even though you are obsessed with rats, cats, sardines & who knows what else.
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif


@haleyrules @Melonfeud @Ranching[USER=37204]@Trouty @Bullflop @RGV_Clos[/USER]@waldoputty
200w.gif
And to all the REST of the unmentioned beer threaders whose name is Legion, for there are many!
Lol I had about a 35 lb pet coon as a kid , it was pretty cool , she would ' chitter' and the oilfield guys would get her all Beered up after work sometimes,cuz I had to keep her out in the shop ,,,mom's rule'so_O
 
Whats doin melon...hope all our Texan friends are ok!!

Rained some last night, raining harder now. My son and I made a run to the grocery store. We got bread, water, cannned food and bottled coffee. All the necessities of life.

:thumbup:
 
Rained some last night, raining harder now. My son and I made a run to the grocery store. We got bread, water, cannned food and bottled coffee. All the necessities of life.

:thumbup:
You forgot the doughnuts! Stay safe!!
 
Getting rain and some wind now. Should rain all day and winds will be about 60 mph this afternoon and early evening. Th ose people up the coast are gonna get it bad. God have mercy.
 
Getting rain and some wind now. Should rain all day and winds will be about 60 mph this afternoon and early evening. Th ose people up the coast are gonna get it bad. God have mercy.
It looks nasty on the weather map. Lets hope people are ready.
 
Guys, I need you.

My hand is, this time, most likey broken. I ko'd my buddy for calling me a *****. My rib hurts from my other friend pulling me off him, our bear, and him putting his knee in my side to subdue me.

I have second degree burns on my left arm from putting cigarettes out on it in a ******* 7-11 last night. My shoulder hurts, too.

My hand is the size of a baseball. My dear buddy has a bloodshot eye and a purple eye. My hands are quick and my right hook is quick. He called me a ***** last night. It doesn't make it right, tho. I profusely apologized. Anyone wanna see it? I don't know how to post pics but I have half of your numbers. My hand is jacked.

And this is after I thought I broke it, earlier, a couple weeks ago.

I did stab my side. I did burn myself. I just didnt want to get into it more because I didn't want to talk about my issues, but last night this guy ash'd his cig on my son's artwork. But I love him. But I also KO'd him. I tried to kill him. He's very fortunate our boy Chris, a ******* wide grizzly bear, was here to pull me off him. My knee was in his throat. He's all jacked up. We FaceTime'd earlier, LOL.

Anyways, my hand is the size of a baseball. I think it's broken. But I'll wait till Monday to get a cast. Picking up the little guy tomorrow at Universal. He's going to a show recording with one of his little friends.

Goodnight all. My wrist might be broken, too. Lol

I pray for you brother but it takes a made up mind. It's totally up to you.
No one questions your machismo but sometimes a real macho says no and walks away.
Everyone has gone thru trials and tribulations, it's called life. You just learn to deal with it by asking for direction from the Man upstairs or seeking wise counsel.
My 2 cents worth.
 
I pray for you brother but it takes a made up mind. It's totally up to you.
No one questions your machismo but sometimes a real macho says no and walks away.
Everyone has gone thru trials and tribulations, it's called life. You just learn to deal with it by asking for direction from the Man upstairs or seeking wise counsel.
My 2 cents worth.
Amen! It's not easy for many. Good luck @Trouty get that hand ready, the season is almost here.
 
Thanks, my brothers.

Good morning, everyone!

A new day, a new breath of life :star:

Picking up the little one today! :)
 
Thanks, my brothers.

Good morning, everyone!

A new day, a new breath of life :star:

Picking up the little one today! :)
Enjoy, staying dry down here. Gonna have a few drinks and turn on the grill in a few hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,430
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top