I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Damage from TORNADO of similar wind speed (130MPH sustained and gusts 150MPH)

EF2 111–135 MPH Considerable damage.
Roofs torn off well-constructed houses; foundations of frame homes shifted; mobile homes completely destroyed; large trees snapped or uprooted; light-object missiles generated; cars lifted off ground.

EF3 136–165 MPH Severe damage.
Entire stories of well-constructed houses destroyed; severe damage to large buildings such as shopping malls; trains overturned; trees debarked; heavy cars lifted off the ground and thrown; structures with weak foundations are badly damaged.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gonna order the fight tomorrow and have a packed house.

We all know May is gonna win, but **** it, just to see some boxing. And also an excuse to drink :) A couple dads bringing their little ones here for an excuse to booze -- away from their lady's :muttley::muttley::star:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gonna order the fight tomorrow and have a packed house.

We all know May is gonna win, but **** it, just to see some boxing. And also an excuse to drink :) A couple dads bringing their little ones here for an excuse to booze -- away from their lady's :muttley::muttley::star:
I heard they held the weigh-in today, on the a.m. sports radio station one's got 4 pounds over the other,I think they said 153lbs was the heavier one, I'm not into the hype over this ' payday' event,,, last one I dropped coin on and was jazzed to see was Tyson/ Holyfield
When Tyson went back ally and bit off Holyfied's ear after about 30 seconds,,, ya, that killed any enthusiasm for any of that

Melonfeud

Reaction score
lol ok boss
NOW,,,
That's more like the respect and general acknowledgements a Man like Me, of high speed/low drag legendary feats AND credible street cred is accustomed to,,,o_O

Just funnin' with you wally,, tell me all the 'icky' details about the time you did the
' nerd nose flop ' into that slimy green water swimming pool in front of your true love, cuz' other than it being hilarious,,, I want the inside 'scoop' live from the nerd nose divers mouth so to speak!,,, did you kinda' revel in all of the sliminess,once you found yourself enveloped within it's green protoplasmic grasp?,,, did you find yourself strangely aroused by the insecta larva invading your Putty perimeter and getting comfortably close to the Waldo at large?,,,o_O

:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yes, I did have one, there was an old childless married man that worked and he was probably 4-5 years away from retirement then,he'd had it for years and gave her to me,cuz' he was getting old, Dad would send me home with him for the weekend a couple of times to hang out with him and his wife,they lived across the Wabash river in he took me to Saint Louis Cardinal games and we rode up in that Arch casing-liner,,,I was only about 10 ( he had been diagnosed with cancer)
Nice story:)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You think so,really?
I'm just ***** with the Putty, trying to spark the ol' putty spunk back into him, cuz' he's about as bland as his culinary Cuisine when he's off his feed,,,o_O
lol. too funny. and good morning. I'm on my smartphone, I didn't c u answer my question on married? I may have missed it being on phone.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
lol. too funny. and good morning. I'm on my smartphone, I didn't c u answer my question on married? I may have missed it being on phone.
IDK? if I do recall answering that married question,, but, no I'm not and prolly wouldn't marry again even if she had a fun loving nymphomaniac evil twin,,o_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:( can't fool you!,, I'd jump on that like a paratrooper,,,:thumbup:)

Honey, I don't think I could tolerate the hitched thing again, and yes,sometimes it's lonely being alone,,, But it beats hell outta hating life when the natural deceit and deception of Womanhood moves in to stay with you:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey guys. You don't wanna know how hard this little cutie pie is crushing on my son

Lol, I dropped a hundo at Bob's Big Boy and his friend Kaya is crushing somewhat, but his friend Maya and he are STILL FaceTime'ing,

I sent a pic of the three of em to one of y'all. That pic was today.

My son is crushing hard on the Maya girl, and she's crushing hard on him LOL

Kaya was already crushing on him and has been for about a year :)

Next up on As Trouty's World Turns :)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hey guys. You don't wanna know how hard this little cutie pie is crushing on my son

Lol, I dropped a hundo at Bob's Big Boy and his friend Kaya is crushing somewhat, but his friend Maya and he are STILL FaceTime'ing,

I sent a pic of the three of em to one of y'all. That pic was today.

My son is crushing hard on the Maya girl, and she's crushing hard on him LOL

Kaya was already crushing on him and has been for about a year :)

Next up on As Trouty's World Turns :)

Yeppers, he's quite the handsome lad, definitely gonna have the gals strapping it on him like a gasmask ,,,but it's apparent those girl head turning good looks DIDN'T come from you,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
So,,, obviously my man!
You successfully searched, stalked and sexified one of the prettiest females god put on the planet in the bearing of the offspring of yer' loins,,,:cool:

:bow::thumbup::bow:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeppers, he's quite the handsome lad, definitely gonna have the gals strapping it on him like a gasmask ,,,but it's apparent those girl head turning good looks DIDN'T come from you,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
So,,, obviously my man!
You successfully searched, stalked and sexified one of the prettiest females god put on the planet in the bearing of the offspring of yer' loins,,,:cool:

:bow::thumbup::bow:
Check this out, Mel. I'll send it to your phone,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score
NOW,,,
That's more like the respect and general acknowledgements a Man like Me, of high speed/low drag legendary feats AND credible street cred is accustomed to,,,o_O

Just funnin' with you wally,, tell me all the 'icky' details about the time you did the
' nerd nose flop ' into that slimy green water swimming pool in front of your true love, cuz' other than it being hilarious,,, I want the inside 'scoop' live from the nerd nose divers mouth so to speak!,,, did you kinda' revel in all of the sliminess,once you found yourself enveloped within it's green protoplasmic grasp?,,, did you find yourself strangely aroused by the insecta larva invading your Putty perimeter and getting comfortably close to the Waldo at large?,,,o_O

:lmao:

oh putty has the utmost respect for melon the clever prose.
:bow:

the green pool experience was unique. i remember slipping around the wet path and unable to change my momentum and plunging into the pool.
then going yuck, get me out of here and running for the shower.

fortunately, i already pour galloons of bleach into the pool a couple days before. i dont think there were many larvaes for whatever reason,

anyway, others had a wonderful laugh as it was quite comical a performance...

Status
Not open for further replies.