I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
lol. too funny. and good morning. I'm on my smartphone, I didn't c u answer my question on married? I may have missed it being on phone.
IDK? if I do recall answering that married question,, but, no I'm not and prolly wouldn't marry again even if she had a fun loving nymphomaniac evil twin,,o_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:( can't fool you!,, I'd jump on that like a paratrooper,,,:thumbup:)

Honey, I don't think I could tolerate the hitched thing again, and yes,sometimes it's lonely being alone,,, But it beats hell outta hating life when the natural deceit and deception of Womanhood moves in to stay with you:)

all this circling is kind of cute, but will u 2 just get a room.
;)

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
All good here, some wind gusts about 35-40 mph only 3" rain, if the storm makes an about face and heads to Houston then we might be in a little trouble, thanks for asking

:thumbup:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
oh putty has the utmost respect for melon the clever prose.
:bow:

the green pool experience was unique. i remember slipping around the wet path and unable to change my momentum and plunging into the pool.
then going yuck, get me out of here and running for the shower.

fortunately, i already pour galloons of bleach into the pool a couple days before. i dont think there were many larvaes for whatever reason,

anyway, others had a wonderful laugh as it was quite comical a performance...

I applaud thee on manning up/manning out on owning up to the fact you are neither fleet of foot, nor in control of yer' fear of the slimey pool contents( I've pumped down,mucked out and pressure washed and seal coated several in the last half dozen years,,, you kinda know what's in there, but,you never really know for sure,,,:lmao:)
It's to bad most of the larvae were eradicated by your bleaching of the pool previously, as now I can't employ my " wrath of Khan" Checkov's creatures in your ear scary mind warp I'd been planning on using:(

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey guys. You don't wanna know how hard this little cutie pie is crushing on my son

Lol, I dropped a hundo at Bob's Big Boy and his friend Kaya is crushing somewhat, but his friend Maya and he are STILL FaceTime'ing,

I sent a pic of the three of em to one of y'all. That pic was today.

My son is crushing hard on the Maya girl, and she's crushing hard on him LOL

Kaya was already crushing on him and has been for about a year :)

Next up on As Trouty's World Turns :)
Puppy love, get ready, just the first of many. Salud amigo!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I applaud thee on manning up/manning out on owning up to the fact you are neither fleet of foot, nor in control of yer' fear of the slimey pool contents( I've pumped down,mucked out and pressure washed and seal coated several in the last half dozen years,,, you kinda know what's in there, but,you never really know for sure,,,:lmao:)
It's to bad most of the larvae were eradicated by your bleaching of the pool previously, as now I can't employ my " wrath of Khan" Checkov's creatures in your ear scary mind warp I'd been planning on using:(

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

ur comments have indeed invoke the memories of the slimey cauldron, but actually my most vivid recollection involves rinsing my eyes repeatedly in case they were exposed to bleach. the wraith of khan creatures would be indeed scary, but putty is mostly self-immunized due the experiences before my accident. here is a story that you may or may not believe, but that is what led to my accident.

putty's ex-company used to work in microwave tech and microchip tech for DoD. putty became deluded due to extreme pressure and extended period of sleep deprivation. it got so bad that putty actually thought the russians were conspiring against us in a secret biowarfare war that included the vast california groundwater caverns and orange-color germs as well as mild smallpox releases with symptoms like the measles cases reported in 2015. oh yea, throw in a conspiracy that the russians also broke into the power grid and was able to turn it into giant microwave antennas with near infinite power for weaponizing weather and earthquakes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program)

putty thought he was helping the government and that the russians were chasing him. in an effort to run away, putty reached a cousin's house to borrow an old car with no GPS (cannot be tracked). but then imagined that the cousin was trying to poison putty. of course he then ran away on foot and promptly BROKE into a house that happen to have car keys hanging (thank you uncle sam) in the garage next to the car and then drove away unauthorized and then hid in a huge dumpster a mile away.

beyond garbage in the dumpster, there was a large piece of foldable cardboard (big enough to cover someone) with tiles glued to it. putty thought the good guys left it for him because metal + ceramic is decent protection for armor piercing bullets...

the morale of the story is while putty would have been horrified by the skillful depiction of the slimey gook, but after the near-death experience, it does not seem to have much of an effect... now if you throw in what pms @Trouty was doing with his frat-party friends the other night, that is another story...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
ur comments have indeed invoke the memories of the slimey cauldron, but actually my most vivid recollection involves rinsing my eyes repeatedly in case they were exposed to bleach. the wraith of khan creatures would be indeed scary, but putty is mostly self-immunized due the experiences before my accident. here is a story that you may or may not believe, but that is what led to my accident.

putty's ex-company used to work in microwave tech and microchip tech for DoD. putty became deluded due to extreme pressure and extended period of sleep deprivation. it got so bad that putty actually thought the russians were conspiring against us in a secret biowarfare war that included the vast california groundwater caverns and orange-color germs as well as mild smallpox releases with symptoms like the measles cases reported in 2015. oh yea, throw in a conspiracy that the russians also broke into the power grid and was able to turn it into giant microwave antennas with near infinite power for weaponizing weather and earthquakes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program)

putty thought he was helping the government and that the russians were chasing him. in an effort to run away, putty reached a cousin's house to borrow an old car with no GPS (cannot be tracked). but then imagined that the cousin was trying to poison putty. of course he then ran away on foot and promptly BROKE into a house that happen to have car keys hanging (thank you uncle sam) in the garage next to the car and then drove away unauthorized and then hid in a huge dumpster a mile away.

beyond garbage in the dumpster, there was a large piece of foldable cardboard (big enough to cover someone) with tiles glued to it. putty thought the good guys left it for him because metal + ceramic is decent protection for armor piercing bullets...

the morale of the story is while putty would have been horrified by the skillful depiction of the slimey gook, but after the near-death experience, it does not seem to have much of an effect... now if you throw in what pms @Trouty was doing with his frat-party friends the other night, that is another story...
Uh,,, copy!,,, that grand theft auto came in awfully handy as a means of conveyance to get you to that up armored dumpster bunker,fortress of Puttytude!,,, glad it worked out,,,

waldoputty

Reaction score
Uh,,, copy!,,, that grand theft auto came in awfully handy as a means of conveyance to get you to that up armored dumpster bunker,fortress of Puttytude!,,, glad it worked out,,,

wow u got all that... yes, it is amazing how the facts folded together. the fortress was the way i thought the good guys would pull putty into safety despite russian drone/spy surveillance.

inside, there was even a box of unopened oatmeal with different packages that had different flavors? the russians were so angry they must have tried to poison putty with many different types of poisons. when putty imagined he was having a poison acting up, different packages had different antidotes which the god guys must have planned for all possible nerve agents. my accident happened when i ran out of packages and my stomach was still feeling funny. then got to another house (being completely remodel and uninhibited). found lots of bottles of unknown liquids which had additional 'antidotes' for me!!!

the police called me in the hospital and said they would let it go given my profile. it was obvious i lost it as i had self-inflicted injuries and was naked and wet in said car after borrowing someone's garden hose to hose the contact poison that my cousin managed to get on me.

the hospital's psychologist and a separate psychologist were both speechless when i gave them the substantial details that supported my actions and behind my conspiracy theories.

i tried to confirm some of those microwave conspiracies with a friend with a PhD in the field. he agreed those are possible. but then i asked him how many people in the US are more qualified than me to investigate this, he said "about 10,000 and half work for the government"
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
wow u got all that... yes, it is amazing how the facts folded together. the fortress was the way i thought the good guys would pull putty into safety despite russian drone/spy surveillance.

inside, there was even a box of unopened oatmeal with different packages that had different flavors? the russians were so angry they must have tried to poison putty with many different types of poisons. when putty imagined he was having a poison acting up, different packages had different antidotes which the god guys must have planned for all possible nerve agents. my accident happened when i ran out of packages and my stomach was still feeling funny. then got to another house (being completely remodel and uninhibited). found lots of bottles of unknown liquids which had additional 'antidotes' for me!!!

the police called me in the hospital and said they would let it go given my profile. it was obvious i lost it as i had self-inflicted injuries and was naked and wet in said car after borrowing someone's garden hose to hose the contact poison that my cousin managed to get on me.

the hospital's psychologist and a separate psychologist were both speechless when i gave them the substantial details that supported my actions and behind my conspiracy theories.

i tried to confirm some of those microwave conspiracies with a friend with a PhD in the field. he agreed those are possible. but then i asked him how many people in the US are more qualified than me to investigate this, he said "about 10,000 and half work for the government"
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
That's pretty remarkably bizarre in no uncertain terms to say the least ,Wally,,, I'm glad yer' all better and taking it easy,,, that 24-7-365 of constant work and drive,and laser like focus ain't a normal regime that a man can handle,,, maybe you should study the horse racing forms and bet on the ponies? You'll find all kinds of cool folks that know things, I'm thinking you'd be a consistent winner at the horse track,,, last time I went I had a good looking Mexican gal with huge hooters and I kept pouring Margarita's Down her, and I was hitting the winners 5 in a row,,, well, wanting this gal to ' like' me more than she already did(which was door knocking like to begin with:cool:) I kept handing her the winning tickets and telling her to hang on to these, baby!
Yeah, right ! I got her drunk ,she cashed them in and promptly started hurling:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:,,, had to cut that date short ,I got maybe $60 off her and yer buddy Melon had to take his drunk set of melons home early:(. :lmao::lmao2::lmao:

( Richard Dreyfuss made a movie called "Let It Ride" it's a really good flick)

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's pretty remarkably bizarre in no uncertain terms to say the least ,Wally,,, I'm glad yer' all better and taking it easy,,, that 24-7-365 of constant work and drive,and laser like focus ain't a normal regime that a man can handle,,, maybe you should study the horse racing forms and bet on the ponies? You'll find all kinds of cool folks that know things, I'm thinking you'd be a consistent winner at the horse track,,, last time I went I had a good looking Mexican gal with huge hooters and I kept pouring Margarita's Down her, and I was hitting the winners 5 in a row,,, well, wanting this gal to ' like' me more than she already did(which was door knocking like to begin with:cool:) I kept handing her the winning tickets and telling her to hang on to these, baby!
Yeah, right ! I got her drunk ,she cashed them in and promptly started hurling:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:,,, had to cut that date short ,I got maybe $60 off her and yer buddy Melon had to take his drunk set of melons home early:(. :lmao::lmao2::lmao:

( Richard Dreyfuss made a movie called "Let It Ride" it's a really good flick)

thanks. well, u got the big picture. i was used to working like that for 25 years with high pressure, but it was an unreal amount of problems so the sleep deprivation was really bad.

i am impressed as most people including the psychologists had trouble handling all that info. some people would say my brained overloaded from all the crap and went into overdrive. like recognizing the dumpster as an escape vehicle because the house across street had their front lights on, which illuminated an american flag ...

the injuries/weight loss (~27% body weight) from GI tract damage took 1 year but the mental damage took more than that. i still have PTSD of the entire bay area...

i dont enjoy gambling, but am considering restarting some projects in China, which is about the only place that would sink serious $ into smaller business manufacturing. though this time would work with a big partner if i do it at all without trying to bootstrap like i did before...

of best made plans of mice + men. :lmao2:
melon was not rewarded for his evil schemes
karma is a ***** :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.