I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much bro.
What did you think of the game?
I thought the secondary looks shady.
Shady as hell, here, too, brother.

But the board's consensus is that it's hard to guage secondary in the preseason.

I'm still a bit nervous. Don't like the Hitch injury, either. And Rico's concussion. Still, our starting O looks amazing. And how bout that young stud backup QB! :)
 
Shady as hell, here, too, brother.

But the board's consensus is that it's hard to guage secondary in the preseason.

I'm still a bit nervous. Don't like the Hitch injury, either. And Rico's concussion. Still, our starting O looks amazing. And how bout that young stud backup QB! :)
Yeah Rush looks good.
I guess its true that you cant judge in preseason but yeah I am worried.
Plus the pass rush seems the same they always almost get there but not quite.
 
Yeah Rush looks good.
I guess its true that you cant judge in preseason but yeah I am worried.
Plus the pass rush seems the same they always almost get there but not quite.
Couldn't agree more, brother.

Praying Taco was a hit, and that Neil kid is legit
 
Couldn't agree more, brother.

Praying Taco was a hit, and that Neil kid is legit
Hey that Rhymes lol!!!
Hope so.
Do you think they will keep Gathers? I think they would be crazy not to.
Also why in the heck would they keep Moore?
 
Hey that Rhymes lol!!!
Hope so.
Do you think they will keep Gathers? I think they would be crazy not to.
Also why in the heck would they keep Moore?
We have to keep Gathers, either via 53 or IR.

Man, we better not keep Moore!!!
 
We have to keep Gathers, either via 53 or IR.

Man, we better not keep Moore!!!
Yeah right!
I also hope we keep Lenoir,, He will be another Beasley.
If they put him on the practice squad he will be gone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,201
Messages
14,672,188
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top