I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
morning everyone.
beware - if your email puts cz emails into spam for whatever reasons, your account may get locked out and you cannot post.
reality had to fix it for me.
Copy! I'll be sure to keep my political/ racially dividing posts or THREADS!
in check,Waldo!,,, I'm sure it was something on your end of the technical equipment casing-liner AND had nothing to do with yer' advocacy of the race card concerning #21 right?,,, after all,, you do plan on going back to the main land don'cha? ,,, not too many blacks,whites,reds or browns over their I'd imagine?,,, please don't misconstrue my words my dear friend and fellow ****head, but being the type who trusts no one and has contingency plans to take out everybody in the room while making good my escape,,, you should see what I'm kinda pointing out!,,, ya, I know all about the Chinaman's part in building the Transcontinental Railroad and impact they had in San Francisco,,,hell I've metal detected around some of the old mines/ghost towns here in the southwest,,, there's a Chinese laundry to be found in most of 'em
o_O
But some of those thoughts you were advocating I had to:huh:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
in check,Waldo!,,, I'm sure it was something on your end of the technical equipment casing-liner AND had nothing to do with yer' advocacy of the race card concerning #21 right?,,, after all,, you do plan on going back to the main land don'cha? ,,, not too many blacks,whites,reds or browns over their I'd imagine?,,, please don't misconstrue my words my dear friend and fellow ****head, but being the type who trusts no one and has contingency plans to take out everybody in the room while making good my escape,,, you should see what I'm kinda pointing out!,,, ya, I know all about the Chinaman's part in building the Transcontinental Railroad and impact they had in San Francisco,,,hell I've metal detected around some of the old mines/ghost towns here in the southwest,,, there's a Chinese laundry to be found in most of 'em
o_O

no, it was a simple software issues that has been fixed.
i dont think it was my advocacy of playing the race card from a week ago or more.
i freely admit that asians are some of the least tolerant around, but will not get into details about how bad here.
much less immigrants there.
but also less terrorist threats, cut both ways.

Last edited:

haleyrules

Reaction score
o_O

:lmao::lmao2::laugh::muttley::muttley:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Afternoon fellas, just rolled out of the rack an hour ago :laugh:

Drank quite a bit last night, stress drinking :flagwave:
It's easy to become accustomed too!,,, :lmao:
It's gonna take me 3 or 4 days at walking around at impulse power just to feel like grooving in work boots for 8-10 hours here shortly,,, but I've always liked that laid back lifestyle of sleeping late and napping till bedtime,,, o_O

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
no, it was a simple software issues that has been fixed.

i dont think it was my advocacy of playing the race card from a week ago or more.
i freely admit that asians are some of the least tolerant around, but will not get into details about how bad here.
much less immigrants there.
but also less terrorist threats, cut both ways.
COPY!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i know :)
just not long time though
Oh,"Mr. Nasty impure thoughts casing-liner guy"
Is making un veiled replys!
:omg:. :lmao:
What's happening with you today, waldo? Still fine tuning the tax forms?
Or is that all square?;)

Have you 'et yet today?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Oh,"Mr. Nasty impure thoughts casing-liner guy"
Is making un veiled replys!
:omg:. :lmao:
What's happening with you today, waldo? Still fine tuning the tax forms?
Or is that all square?;)

Have you 'et yet today?

putty is very pure :)
taxes almost done.
finished the spreadsheet except a couple cells.
need to find house selling docs and get 1 form from a bank.
and getting ready for a surprise trip to sf tomorrow or next tuesday...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
or that went over my head...
Copy! and it's for the best, I shouldn't play that card, BUT we are in the bar drinking having a good time amongst friends,,all in good jest (banghead:doh,' ,,don't zing the zipper word:confused:)
My Friend:)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Copy! and it's for the best, I shouldn't play that card, BUT we are in the bar drinking having a good time amongst friends,,all in good jest (banghead:doh,' ,,don't zing the zipper word:confused:)
My Friend:)
Don't worry about hurting his feelings, worry about his comebacks. He good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.