I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* woot!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

Got any music you feeling right now, brother??

I've been drinking alone lately and posting a **** ton of music in the music thread

We've sorely missed you, my bro
 
******* woot!!!!!!!! :star::star::star:

Got any music you feeling right now, brother??

I've been drinking alone lately and posting a **** ton of music in the music thread

We've sorely missed you, my bro
LOL I will try but I;m just kinda chillin from my night out with my friends,
'Man its been so long since I got to do that.
The barmaids were so young..too young..LOL.
 
LOL I will try but I;m just kinda chillin from my night out with my friends,
'Man its been so long since I got to do that.
The barmaids were so young..too young..LOL.
Lol!!! You chill and have an easy one, brother.

I'm about to go out for another fifth. :)
 
Oh man you should stock up early in the day:)
I did!!! Lol!! Already handled a qtr of last night's left over fifth of Tillamore and a full fifth of Old Crow today! Lol :)

What's sad is I feel sober as ****. This ain't right my boi :D LOL
 
Lol!!! You chill and have an easy one, brother.

I'm about to go out for another fifth. :)
Play some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lol
 
Play some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lol
Sounds like you have a nice outfit going at that CC!! We've been members of the Toluca Lake Country Club since the 60's. :) I think I may have told you before.

Enjoy it man. And yes, here's an Elvis song for Dave, but sorry Boxer, not Suspicious Minds :)
 
Play some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lol
@dallasdave
 
Max, put a space in there and you'll have a link, my brother

Between the "E" in Dave and the "H" in HTTPS
 
Hey you!!!!
Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, but
'Moe' is what she runs byo_O
:clap: sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankindo_O

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

( damn good thing you'll got me keeping an eye out on this important *stuff* ,,huh?)
 
Last edited:
Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, but
'Moe' is what she runs byo_O
:clap: sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankindo_O

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

( damn good thing you'll got me keeping an eye out on this important *stuff* ,,huh?;)
The world could use some Mo, Moe!!!
 
Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, but
'Moe' is what she runs byo_O
:clap: sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankindo_O

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

( damn good thing you'll got me keeping an eye out on this important *stuff* ,,huh?;)
Is her real name lola L O L a Lola?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top