maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Yes!!!
You boozing, Max??
Yes!!!
You boozing, Max??
******* woot!!!!!!!!Yes!!!



LOL I will try but I;m just kinda chillin from my night out with my friends,******* woot!!!!!!!!
Got any music you feeling right now, brother??
I've been drinking alone lately and posting a **** ton of music in the music thread
We've sorely missed you, my bro
Lol!!! You chill and have an easy one, brother.LOL I will try but I;m just kinda chillin from my night out with my friends,
'Man its been so long since I got to do that.
The barmaids were so young..too young..LOL.
Oh man you should stock up early in the dayLol!!! You chill and have an easy one, brother.
I'm about to go out for another fifth.![]()
I did!!! Lol!! Already handled a qtr of last night's left over fifth of Tillamore and a full fifth of Old Crow today! LolOh man you should stock up early in the day![]()
Play some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lolLol!!! You chill and have an easy one, brother.
I'm about to go out for another fifth.![]()
Sounds like you have a nice outfit going at that CC!! We've been members of the Toluca Lake Country Club since the 60's.Play some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lol
@dallasdavePlay some Elvis for DD. just got back from th country club, feel like an arse. Never thought I would ever join a CC. It's all good , spent an hour and a half in the weight room and pool with my daughter this morning and then 2 hours playing tennis with her, my wife and niece this evening. Not to mention the bar tender is an old friend and he is giving me a few free drinks every night lol
I did it lolMax, put a space in there and you'll have a link, my brother
Between the "E" in Dave and the "H" in HTTPS
Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, butHey you!!!!
sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankind
The world could use some Mo, Moe!!!Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, but
'Moe' is what she runs by
sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankind
( damn good thing you'll got me keeping an eye out on this important *stuff* ,,huh?![]()
Is her real name lola L O L a Lola?Man! I had to get out of the house and visit my " therapist / bartender",,,Moe!,,,,her real names Monique,,, but
'Moe' is what she runs by
sometimes it helps me escape these impending doom feelings of Turtle Island capsizing and that whole balance of the universe casing-liner thing is in danger of wrecking untold mayhem/ havoc upon humankind
( damn good thing you'll got me keeping an eye out on this important *stuff* ,,huh?![]()
