I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I read an interesting Theory someone put up on the net concerning the origins of "son of a gun" ,they propose that it came back from the British Navy where the ships would pull into port and several sporting ladies would service the crew and being such tight quarters understanding its standing in line room only, the ladies would assume the position over a cannons barrel and as is the nature of such proclivities, children were brought forth, the sporting ladies being totally clueless as to who the father was would log " son of a gun" when seeking the rights of the child to being a Sovereign subject to the crown,,,, o_O

:lmao: good as any,,,I reckon:thumbup:
Lmaooooooo!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top