I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this band. They're from Australia and they're psychedelic. Their lead singer sounds like Lennon on acid

 
One of the great alt-indie bands of the last two decades. Along with Wilco and Vampire Weekend, probably my favorite in the genre. Funeral is an exquisite album @FuzzyLumpkins

 
I love this band. They're from Australia and they're psychedelic. Their lead singer sounds like Lennon on acid



You need to post this is in the music thread so I can like it.

You can tell the bassist likes Roger Waters.
 
Ok my dear friend, we haven't had a night like this is some time. Get some rest, Kevin. I'm gonna keep drinking :)
You ought to to hit the Dr. Pepper like the cool dudes do every now and then, I woke up after dark pulled the last double glug from that bottle of fireball under my pillow cracked a beer and half way thru I dumped it out,,, just wasn't gonna be a point of any value in trying to "get there",,, I've got this Redbox flick going on called " killing Hasselhoff" it's pretty hilarious as I seldom hit on getting movies worth watching several timeso_O
 
I'm gonna have one more pipe and a couple more whiskeys and I'm off

 
You ought to to hit the Dr. Pepper like the cool dudes do every now and then, I woke up after dark pulled the last double glug from that bottle of fireball under my pillow cracked a beer and half way thru I dumped it out,,, just wasn't gonna be a point of any value in trying to "get there",,, I've got this Redbox flick going on called " killing Hasselhoff" it's pretty hilarious as I seldom hit on getting movies worth watching several timeso_O
Man, Fireball??!! You oughta just drink 99 proof schnapps, my dear brother. Same sweetness, higher oomph :)

I can't do Dr. Pepper, but you start talking Diet Coke and you'll get my attention :)
 
I'm gonna have one more pipe and a couple more whiskeys and I'm off


I used to do so much meth and partying to this album. ****n A. When my ex-wife and I first split up. I would go to her apartment, I kept the house.

Man, I would sneak into the bathroom and smoke bowls of dope and have this on the earbuds. This was 2008. Various albums/songs remind me of that time.

I was some 24-25 year old sparkle eye'd **** all

That broad was fire. She still is. Straight fire.
 
Copy! Diet coke huh?
That and a bag of red vines
And you could prolly hang out with Alice Cooper up in Scottsdaleo_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top