I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Welcome back Dave.....it's best to get the bad games out of our system early in the season....we'll be fine

Go Cowboys

:flagwave:

dallasdave

Reaction score
Welcome back Dave.....it's best to get the bad games out of our system early in the season....we'll be fine

Go Cowboys

:flagwave:
Thanks, this will give the Cowboys lots of tape to work with on improving the team !!! It's always better to laugh than cry !!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Melonfeud

What's the deal with this casing-liner offense?? I looked around the league, and a lot of QBs didn't do much better.

Friggin' casing-liners, man! :)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Going to be an UGLY week around the zone! I am going to try to stay out of all the doomsday thread. This morning I ignored all the morning shows and all post game recaps. Had a great workout and now time to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great week!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be an UGLY week around the zone! I am going to try to stay out of all the doomsday thread. This morning I ignored all the morning shows and all post game recaps. Had a great workout and now time to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great week!
Lol, no ****! Salud!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning brethren! Just got back from the hr and a half, 30 mile trek back from my son's school.

I'm scared to go into some of the threads on the main forum LOL

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Good morning brethren! Just got back from the hr and a half, 30 mile trek back from my son's school.

I'm scared to go into some of the threads on the main forum LOL

So many Doom and Gloom threads!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Seriously some of the thread are pathetic! The best thing that comes out of blowouts is to see who the fake poser fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.