I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
So,,, the john McCain accident was the most expensive technical component involved?
Uh,,, I'm kinda confused now:huh: :lmao::lmao2::lmao:

J-k
so if they are not spin armed by orbitation which makes them effective for point contact detonation ,how is that casing-liner circumvented into a safe and effectively reliable system?
( here's yer' chance to make points amongst yer' fence sitting fans,Wallyo_O)
The tough thing is the miniature mechanism that moves primary inline with the main charge which is a secondary safer material

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The tough thing is the miniature mechanism that moves primary inline with the main charge which is a secondary safer material
Miniature mechanism? I thought that was what your medical procedure was supposed to correct! Lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Beer? I have been on a Texas Spirit Blended Scotch (surprisingly good) tasting binge for a hot bit and I'm about to start talking. Not Oban, you're licking Clint Eastwood's face good, but...
I'm going to need a safety net, or I should just retreat from the forum altogether...

No! I'm going to SAY THINGS!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Beer? I have been on a Texas Spirit Blended Scotch (surprisingly good) tasting binge for a hot bit and I'm about to start talking. Not Oban, you're licking Clint Eastwood's face good, but...
I'm going to need a safety net, or I should just retreat from the forum altogether...

No! I'm going to SAY THINGS!
Ooooooh, Oban!!! Man, I went on a gnarly scotch run earlier this year

Corso

Reaction score
Like the stupidity of buying good liquor to mix...
What? You slum mixers! That's what Well is for!
I go to mixers and the host is trying to brag to me he/she's mixing his vodka drinks with the Grey Goose.
What? WHAT?! That's a sipper! Not a mixer! You ****** idiot!

Like making a margarita with a 12 year old tequila...

I'm sorry, but the French got it right: Americans don't know how to drink.
We are so Frat Boy about so many things still...

Not going to get political...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Like the stupidity of buying good liquor to mix...
What? You slum mixers! That's what Well is for!
I go to mixers and the host is trying to brag to me he/she's mixing his vodka drinks with the Grey Goose.
What? WHAT?! That's a sipper! Not a mixer! You ****** idiot!

Like making a margarita with a 12 year old tequila...

I'm sorry, but the French got it right: Americans don't know how to drink.
We are so Frat Boy about so many things still...

Not going to get political...
Dude, absolutely! I can't stand mix drinks, myself. Even Tom Collins' or Cosmos, etc.

I'm a pure sipper, or at times glugger LOL

Corso

Reaction score
Dude, absolutely! I can't stand mix drinks, myself. Even Tom Collins' or Cosmos, etc.

I'm a pure sipper, or at times glugger LOL
Hot damn right. That's (shamelessly) one of the reasons I married my wife:
She knew her liquor.
We have our mixer liquors, like Texas Spirit stuff (which is good stuff... I worked for them) and the stuff you spend real money on and you just don't mix.
Maybe, if you were Jerry, but even he wouldn't mix indiscriminately. Any good drinker knows what to sip and what to drink.

Corso

Reaction score
watch

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
;) So u finally came out of closet being a fencesitter. I guess u like the ones with the pointy tips. @Melonfeud
SHEESE! where did I imply I was on the fence ?
Silly Putty Pants, in fact,I've just reinforced my perimeter with an electrified razor wire casing-liner strand and non detectable white phosphorus casing-liner mines,,, yer' gonna have to gerbil more perversely in yer' twisted veiled swish penchant,pretty sure you'll need to upgrade to weasel classo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
SHEESE! where did I imply I was on the fence ?
Silly Putty Pants, in fact,I've just reinforced my perimeter with an electrified razor wire casing-liner strand and non detectable white phosphorus casing-liner mines,,, yer' gonna have to gerbil more perversely in yer' twisted veiled swish penchant,pretty sure you'll need to upgrade to weasel classo_O
:laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hot damn right. That's (shamelessly) one of the reasons I married my wife:
She knew her liquor.
We have our mixer liquors, like Texas Spirit stuff (which is good stuff... I worked for them) and the stuff you spend real money on and you just don't mix.
Maybe, if you were Jerry, but even he wouldn't mix indiscriminately. Any good drinker knows what to sip and what to drink.
Good stuff, Corso!

Status
Not open for further replies.