Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
silly trouty
no thanks.
leave fence sitting to you, melon and coach and perhaps dave
No no, we lubed that 2x4 up (square end) just for you, Naughty Naughty. Pull dem casing-liners down and pop a squat :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Trouty is my former press agent. Let go for misappropriating the beer and bait money. We remain friends, though I unfriend him often.
We have trekked moccasin pits and baron deserts together, fighting off violent turkey vultures. We are friends :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
since it is plural, i guess we got coach, trouty, melon and dave next to each other.
what is that song with 3 love birds sitting on a tree?

direct and painful impediment of putty - yauza
putty erects reactive armor casing liner and readies his EFI charges.
which outranks melonfreudian casing liner.
:lmao: why are you mentioning (4) entities of the beer thread and then grasp at a " 3 luv birds sitting in a tree"song,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao: that's hilarious:lmao2:
The masterful and superior
Melonfeudian pugilists prose and mentally warping retaliatory strikes are no respector of yer'
' ranks' ( as in " out ranks your casing-liner ") therefore that conceived stroke you feebly hurled evaporated back into the true lameness void which is yer' arsenalo_O

:grin:

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao: why are you mentioning (4) entities of the beer thread and then grasp at a " 3 luv birds sitting in a tree"song,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao: that's hilarious:lmao2:
The masterful and superior
Melonfeudian pugilists prose and mentally warping retaliatory strikes are no respector of yer'
' ranks' ( as in " out ranks your casing-liner ") therefore that conceived stroke you feebly hurled evaporated back into the true lameness void which is yer' arsenalo_O

:grin:

dave was the alternate in putty contingency planning.

we can discuss casing liners some other time.
got to vacuum the floor before starting on the laminate floor.

waldoputty

Reaction score
No no, we lubed that 2x4 up (square end) just for you, Naughty Naughty. Pull dem casing-liners down and pop a squat :)

naughty dirty trouty
got to go back to work...
but you can pop a squat and get the board of eduction at the same time.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Copy! I can't venture out there and stay for very longo_O
@aria is coming at me out of nowhere. Either needs a drink or has had one too many.

Called me "lower than whale dung" LMAO

How about that for some casing-liner posting, Mel.

That main forum is nuclear right now.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
@aria is coming at me out of nowhere. Either needs a drink or has had one too many.

:lmao: to hell with that he-she,
The pure 5th grade lameness in that intended insult,, speaks for itself bro!
Pretty sure if that New Yorker ran into a brick wall while sporting an erection while naked would break his nose before anything elseo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:lmao: to hell with that he-she,
The pure 5th grade lameness in that intended insult,, speaks for itself bro!
Pretty sure if that New Yorker ran into a brick wall while sporting an erection while naked would break his nose before anything elseo_O
Yeah, it caught me off guard. I've been cool with him. @aria is poking a ******* hornets nest, tho. Telling me I give out likes to kiss ***. Trying to put me on blast.

Gtho with that nonsense. I can play ball, tho, Aria, if you're so inclined. Don't be fooled by my casing-liner demeanor, mon frere

Melonfeud

Reaction score

True cowboy fan was kicking on it in severe fashion late last night and pinned it on why it's not shown up since before the gnats defeat in game till the 2 half last night aria said it was bizzy " diving or swimming with sharks out in the ocean",,,LOL,,YA!
I KNOW,,, HILARIOUS:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
True cowboy fan was kicking on it in severe fashion late last night and pinned it on why it's not shown up since before the gnats defeat in game till the 2 half last night aria said it was bizzy " diving or swimming with sharks out in the ocean",,,LOL,,YA!
:laugh::lmao::lmao:

I don't even really talk to Aria. That's why that casing-liner post caught me off guard.

Swimming with sharks, you say? Maybe that's why the "whale dung" reference? :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
"It" LMAO!! :laugh::laugh:

Duly noted, Mel :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They got this show on Netflix, The Confession Tapes. Some real deal **** on there.

@MichaelWinicki, you'd enjoy this one. A masterpiece of true crime, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.