I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie was and still is awesome. He is about due for another good movie.
Ya,know? You'd think so,,, ,but those little 'clickbait' casing-liner's they have after something you read that steals 10 min away from you most of the time?
I recall seeing one captioned " read why Eddie Murphy will never work again in Hollywood ",,,, I didn't hit it,but remember seeing ito_O
Prolly 4-6 months ago
(Hell, it could've been 18 months back,,,idk?)
 
Ya,know? You'd think so,,, ,but those little 'clickbait' casing-liner's they have after something you read that steals 10 min away from you most of the time?
I recall seeing one captioned " read why Eddie Murphy will never work again in Hollywood ",,,, I didn't hit it,but remember seeing ito_O
Prolly 4-6 months ago
(Hell, it could've been 18 months back,,,idk?)

Who knows but he did film The Heist not long ago. If the right script comes along, he may jump in. I would settle for BHC 25 :laugh:
 
O.k. I've just watched it again ( for TOO long)
Crying boy didn't even transfer kinetic energy in his strike, I know at first it looks like he really whacked on it but the ol'
" cat quick" casing-liner was already engaged and it rolled away in "cool cat" fashion within milliseconds.
HILARIOUS.
Love it, Mel!!! I'm about to give that casing-liner another watch and keep this in mind
 
Ya,know? You'd think so,,, ,but those little 'clickbait' casing-liner's they have after something you read that steals 10 min away from you most of the time?
I recall seeing one captioned " read why Eddie Murphy will never work again in Hollywood ",,,, I didn't hit it,but remember seeing ito_O
Prolly 4-6 months ago
(Hell, it could've been 18 months back,,,idk?)
I always click on those damned casing-liners and you're right, Mel, it takes damned ten minutes before you see what you clicked on for, and it's one casing-liner page at a damn time. Sometimes the ad isn't even part of the casing-liner
 
@Melonfeud

You notice after the quick-strike retaliation of the kitty, how it quickly abandons post on the casing-liner? Right as the camera pans away, you see the kitty making an exit on the eastern end of the bed.
 
The little one isn't leaning back as the kitty strikes. That cat, I reckon, had force behind the lunge and knocked that little one to the floor.

Amazing GIF
 
Good morning all! Looks to be a nice day here in the Valley. Hot and humid, typical fall like weather. Lol
 
Good morning all! Looks to be a nice day here in the Valley. Hot and humid, typical fall like weather. Lol
And, good morning to you. Another beautiful day in the Colorado Rockies.

"Typical fall like weather".... Thanks for the good memories of growing up in Texas :)
 
Got down in the 40's last night here. Fall is finally here hopefully. Had the A/C on last week.
 
A good friend of mine is officiating the Cowboy game tomorrow. He's a line judge, #94. Hopefully he doesn't screw up!!
 
I posted the following in wrong thread.

Does anyone watch Dice on Showtime? I am binge watching and in tears over here its so funny. Maybe it is an age thing, being from the 80's and all.

dex, thanks to ur high-end casing liner, melon casing liner has been defeated multiple times!
cheers, bro!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,168
Messages
14,670,801
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top