I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya fella's. Time to get my errands finished and ready for PENN STATE football @ 3:30 PM EST. 4-0 baby. The 2-1 Indiana Hoosiers are coming to Beaver Stadium. Good luck wit dak :muttley:.
giphy.gif

@waldoputty @haleyrules @RGV_Clos @Melonfeud @Ranching @maxdogg @Trouty

Go Nittany Lions :flagwave:
 
Hey guys! Coach, RGV, Putty!!!
Just got back from the Club. Made a few connections. I met a VIP that wants me to list a few properties for him. I told him I wouldn't have mi license for a few months and he said he would wait. Must have made an impression.
 
Just got back from the Club. Made a few connections. I met a VIP that wants me to list a few properties for him. I told him I wouldn't have mi license for a few months and he said he would wait. Must have made an impression.
Good stuff, brother! He must be of the belief that good things come to those who are patient :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,166
Messages
14,670,737
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top