I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
$200 on Cleveland, you're in luck Haley!

Finally got a hold of someone, mistake on shops part, creepy dead girl/marilyn manson being shipped out tomorrow! Nightmares inbound.
:lmao:

aria

Reaction score
One, my Liga Privada T52 is a Churchill (10"). My Norteño is 6.5" and the Tatuaje is/was 7 or 8"
Sound delicious! I smoke a cigar every now and then (maybe once a month) but rarely remember the details. In other words, I'm not much of a connoisseur, but I enjoy most of them. I typically go for the lighter/medium shades that are more mild.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sound delicious! I smoke a cigar every now and then (maybe once a month) but rarely remember the details. In other words, I'm not much of a connoisseur, but I enjoy most of them. I typically go for the lighter/medium shades that are more mild.
I smoke 2-3 a day some days :)

I'm the opposite, full-bodied all the way! :)

They are so damned delicious. Cigars are just amazing. I also smoke pipe tobacco and am building a nice collection of pipes.

aria

Reaction score
I smoke 2-3 a day some days :)

I'm the opposite, full-bodied all the way! :)

They are so damned delicious. Cigars are just amazing. I also smoke pipe tobacco and am building a nice collection of pipes.
Damn. I really liked a pipe the few timesI had it. I used my dad's old pipe he had in college. Every now and then I'd get it to smoke right but eventually I became too frustrated with not being able tomget a good draw. That f'in packing method is a PITA, I never realized how complicate it is. I guess once you get it down it's no big deal but I had to google the "3 step packing method" or whatever it's called and I still couldn't get it right.

Not to mention cleaning it. I'm assuming there's a little more to it then running a pipe brush through it which is what I was doing.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Damn. I really liked a pipe the few timesI had it. I used my dad's old pipe he had in college. Every now and then I'd get it to smoke right but eventually I became too frustrated with not being able tomget a good draw. That f'in packing method is a PITA, I never realized how complicate it is. I guess once you get it down it's no big deal but I had to google the "3 step packing method" or whatever it's called and I still couldn't get it right.

Not to mention cleaning it. I'm assuming there's a little more to it then running a pipe brush through it which is what I was doing.
It's easy! Just loosely dump in enough tobacco to over fill the top of the bowl, then pack semi-tight. Dump more tobacco in till past the bowl (overfilling, I mean), and pack to about 3/4 density as the first pack. Then one last pinch of tobacco and loosely pack it. Use a tamper to pack your first light as the tobacco will fray with the initial lighting. After that, occasionally tamper it with a tamper tool, using only the weight of your tamper :)

Some pipes will have different bowl depths, like my Briar. Very deep bowl, but still same packing technique, albeit with larger pinches of tobacky

You don't want to scrape the inside of your bowl. You want a nice build-up of resin. Just use pipe cleaners dipped in alcohol for the stem. Make sure alcohol never touches the outside of your bowl as it will ruin the finish.

If you get a new pipe, soak the inside of the bowl overnight with good rum :)

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
@Ranching aroused?

uoMOmNu.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
@Trouty - got a damn speeding ticket.
have you tried the internet ticket fighting websites for CHIPS tickets?

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Gray sucks, lucky for them they have the best bullpen.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Trouty - got a damn speeding ticket.
have you tried the internet ticket fighting websites for CHIPS tickets?
No, I've never fought one. I got lucky on one and they spelled my last name wrong, years ago.

If you want you can fight it, Google Ticket Attorneys near me and you should get a lot of results.

If you don't want to fight it, do traffic school and it won't go on your driving record. If you don't fight it or do traffic school it will raise your insurance premium and stay on your record for three years.

waldoputty

Reaction score
No, I've never fought one. I got lucky on one and they spelled my last name wrong, years ago.

If you want you can fight it, Google Ticket Attorneys near me and you should get a lot of results.

If you don't want to fight it, do traffic school and it won't go on your driving record. If you don't fight it or do traffic school it will raise your insurance premium and stay on your record for three years.

i will definitely fight it unless i cannot do traffic school if i lose in court.
do you know how long you have to do internet traffic school if you lose?

when i used to be really busy, i just let an attorney fight it in court, but now i can deal with it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
i will definitely fight it unless i cannot do traffic school if i lose in court.
do you know how long you have to do internet traffic school if you lose?

when i used to be really busy, i just let an attorney fight it in court, but now i can deal with it.
Traffic school is 8 hours/one day, I believe, Putty

Status
Not open for further replies.