I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Anyone think the Patsies will cover tonight? What a mess, 1st place offense, last place defense.

aria

Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT MOTHER ****ER SONOFA*****!!!!!!!!

3 F'IN GAMES IN A ROW! HR. FUUUUUUUUCK!

Make that 2 HR's!

Worthless baseball.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT MOTHER ****ER SONOFA*****!!!!!!!!

3 F'IN GAMES IN A ROW! HR. FUUUUUUUUCK!

Make that 2 HR's!

Worthless baseball.
Why in the hell would you place a $165 bet to win $100 ?,,,,:huh:,,,'IT' is a pretty sure sign of operating a malfunctioning fiscal
casing-linero_O
Also, as I'm of piqued interest to inquire of this
Painting you're awaiting delivery on,,,

aria

Reaction score
Why in the hell would you place a $165 bet to win $100 ?,,,,:huh:,,,'IT' is a pretty sure sign of operating a malfunctioning fiscal
casing-linero_O
For starters, I obviously suck at betting. My justification was that unlike some of the other games, Verlander and Sale, are actually two of the best pitchers in the league. The O/U was 7 and although that's never guaranteed, I figured for this game it would be close. So what are the chances 1 of those runs would come in the first when the pitchers are fresh? Obviously pretty f'in good! That was my reasoning though.

Watch tonight with Gray and Bauer starting (Gray has sucked as of late). They are two of the worst pitchers starting in any series and I won't make that same bet since I've been burned three times now and the first will probably go scoreless.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For starters, I obviously suck at betting. My justification was that unlike some of the other games, Verlander and Sale, are actually two of the best pitchers in the league. The O/U was 7 and although that's never guaranteed, I figured for this game it would be close. So what are the chances 1 of those runs would come in the first when the pitchers are fresh? Obviously pretty f'in good! That was my reasoning though.
Soooooo, you admit you suck. Hmmmmm

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
casing-linero_O
Yo, W!!! :yourock:

aria

Reaction score
As usual, I got po'd so bet bigger on the O/U in tonights Pats game. "Logic" says it should go over 55 but "logic" hasn't been in my favor lately.

aria

Reaction score
Blackberries paired with a sherry barrel aged highland single malt actually make a nice pairing, just figured that out. Not that anyone cares.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Blackberries paired with a sherry barrel aged highland single malt actually make a nice pairing, just figured that out. Not that anyone cares.
This is the painting?

Status
Not open for further replies.