I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Of course, tucked them all in and opened a nice cabernet!
Copy!
I've just ran some numbers,our Boi the Troutster is 377 'likes' ahead of his sexy gargoyle boyfriend Risen Star, and 2k+ behind the Dallas of Dave in foisting the treasured casing-liner crown unto his mantle of Troutyness o_O

haleyrules

Reaction score
Copy!
I've just ran some numbers,our Boi the Troutster is 377 'likes' ahead of his sexy gargoyle boyfriend Risen Star, and 2k+ behind the Dallas of Dave in foisting the treasured casing-liner crown unto his mantle of Troutyness o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

aria

Reaction score
nay, putty reports weather just for beer thread :lmao:
hopefully a CAT 5 goes right over where aria lives
Yeah, that would be pretty sweet, maybe after hitting my house it would collapse The Star or, even better, Jerry World. I'd take that trade off any day :confused::eek::D;)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Wow! That's sooooo mean!

putty cannot stand holier than thou pc types...

here is the latest on the storm.
looks like new orleans better get all their pumps working by saturday.
the winds are currently only 45mph, and there is a small part of mexico that will sap some of its energy
but there is a lot of warm water on its way to the gulf coastline and is expected to turn into a hurricane - question is how powerful.
091740_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
putty cannot stand holier than thou pc types...

here is the latest on the storm.
looks like new orleans better get all their pumps working by saturday.
the winds are currently only 45mph, and there is a small part of mexico that will sap some of its energy
but there is a lot of warm water on its way to the gulf coastline and is expected to turn into a hurricane - question is how powerful.
091740_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png
Quick, buy Aria a plane ticket to New Orleans

Melonfeud

Reaction score
unfortunately, putty did get butt kicked :(
How fast over the posted limit did that California casing-liner pop you with?
That's kinda importanto_O
With a cdl you aren't allowed the luxury of attending defensive driving school

And @Doc50 answered yer' bleatings about the 3k casing-liner over on the Rico Gathers thread:D

waldoputty

Reaction score
How fast over the posted limit did that California casing-liner pop you with?
That's kinda importanto_O
With a cdl you aren't allowed the luxury of attending defensive driving school

And @Doc50 answered yer' bleatings about the 3k casing-liner over on the Rico Gathers thread:D

really?
65 zone and he put down 81...
i thought i was under 80 and there were 2 car on the next two lanes right next to me when he was using his radar casing liner
i will go check it out the gathers thread

Melonfeud

Reaction score
really?
65 zone and he put down 81...
i thought i was under 80 and there were 2 car on the next two lanes right next to me when he was using his radar casing liner
i will go check it out the gathers thread
Ya,if you've ever read any of my earlier posts that mention "revenue enforcement zones" you'll now have a deeper appreciation on the inferred casing-linero_O
( they are instructed to generate x amount of contacts with the general populace per shift:eek:)
Generally under 20 mph over posted speed is just cash out of yer' wallet,,, yet, the fines Incrementally increase ,like say,,, every 5 miles over posted sped kicks you into a higher fine,,
Poor,putty!,,,poor,poor putty!
( was he on a Harley-Davidson wally?)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya,if you've ever read any of my earlier posts that mention "revenue enforcement zones" you'll now have a deeper appreciation on the inferred casing-linero_O
( they are instructed to generate x amount of contacts with the general populace per shift:eek:)
Generally under 20 mph over posted speed is just cash out of yer' wallet,,, yet, the fines Incrementally increase ,like say,,, every 5 miles over posted sped kicks you into a higher fine,,
Poor,putty!,,,poor,poor putty!
( was he on a Harley-Davidson wally?)

yes, it was a speed trap in a location i was not aware of.
from his tone, you can tell he was enjoying himself giving tickets.
he was in a car.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
yes, it was a speed trap in a location i was not aware of.
from his tone, you can tell he was enjoying himself giving tickets.
he was in a car.
COPY!:confused:
I know it sucks,bro! Yet my friend,,, I'm really happy you've learned a very valuable lesson over this as maybe this will curtail the outlawry casing-liner you've been brandishly sportin' on AMERICAo_O

:lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score
COPY!:confused:
I know it sucks,bro! Yet my friend,,, I'm really happy you've learned a very valuable lesson over this as maybe this will curtail the outlawry casing-liner you've been brandishly sportin' on AMERICAo_O

:lmao2:

funny melon.
i was driving with the speed of the other cars...
lesson and not a new one - rather give $ to lawyer than police

Status
Not open for further replies.