I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
may be a tiny meteor can just find its way to her. reduced collateral damage.
Do you know how much meteors are worth?! Plus I find astronomy fascinating, I'd just like to see it coming if possible.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
funny melon.
i was driving with the speed of the other cars...
lesson and not a new one - rather give $ to lawyer than police
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Yer' certain to expend twice the casing-liner's out of the ol' ying-yang with that attitude,,,:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
the internet based ticket fighting services charge ~$85.
Copy!
And how much is the spedin' citation?,,, the issuing officer should have given you printed corresponding casing-liner's along with a copy of the on scene infractiono_O
You can try it but that 'issuing officer' is the 'state'
And should they deem it necessary,,,putty! yer' privilege of spedin' in a high sped casing-liner will be revokedo_O

:oops:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Copy!
And how much is the spedin' citation?,,, the issuing officer should have given you printed corresponding casing-liner's along with a copy of the on scene infractiono_O
You can try it but that 'issuing officer' is the 'state'
And should they deem it necessary,,,putty! yer' privilege of spedin' in a high sped casing-liner will be revokedo_O

:oops:

not clear how much but i am sure at least $200
well i used that type of internet service 5 years ago and it worked.
i was asking around since it has been a while.
though the service is free if they fail.
my concern is IF they fail, is it too late to do traffic school.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
not clear how much but i am sure at least $200
well i used that type of internet service 5 years ago and it worked.
i was asking around since it has been a while.
though the service is free if they fail.
my concern is IF they fail, is it too late to do traffic school.

Well,Putty! It's truly a rare occurrence when yer' buddy Melon is clueless as to yer inquiry casing-liner,,, consider this one of themo_O

So,let me ask: how much does this driving school cost,or is it free for like once every two years or so?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well,Putty! It's truly a rare occurrence when yer' buddy Melon is clueless as to yer inquiry casing-liner,,, consider this one of themo_O

So,let me ask: how much does this driving school cost,or is it free for like once every two years or so?

no not free. at least a few years ago, you can go on an internet based driving school.
i finished it in 6 minutes once - randomly clicking each choice until it got through
i know 'someone' who had their assistant do it once for him also :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
no not free. at least a few years ago, you can go on an internet based driving school.
i finished it in 6 minutes once - randomly clicking each choice until it got through
i know 'someone' who had their assistant do it once for him also :lmao:

O.k.,,,,so,,,, is this random clicking of the tests questions until you finished it in the most expedient manner possible supposed to instill confidence in me concerning your driving capabilities?
,,,,,think man! These lackadaisical flake- off's are indicative of an underlying disregard and disdain of laws and customs of the country you freely engage in lawless activity therein ,,, maybe I should place a phone call to the California department of motor vehicles stating I've grave reservations concerning public safety with a Waldo Putty behind the wheel rolling down highway AMERICA o_O

Maybe you should ride the bus?:eek:

waldoputty

Reaction score
O.k.,,,,so,,,, is this random clicking of the tests questions until you finished it in the most expedient manner possible supposed to instill confidence in me concerning your driving capabilities?
,,,,,think man! These lackadaisical flake- off's are indicative of an underlying disregard and disdain of laws and customs of the country you freely engage in lawless activity therein ,,, maybe I should place a phone call to the California department of motor vehicles stating I've grave reservations concerning public safety with a Waldo Putty behind the wheel rolling down highway AMERICA o_O

Maybe you should ride the bus?:eek:

plays the battle hymn of the republic for melon
salute!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Can you guys report posts, or is the feature still gone for y'all?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@shabazz

You're a scrub, bro.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you in the future. I'll keep an eye out for your posts, son

Status
Not open for further replies.