I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nasty. I have owned 12-16-and 20's. I knew a farmer friend years ago that had a 10..I fired it a few times..packed a wallop. He used it as a goose gun.
10 is overkill.

Give me a mod’d 12 with a collapsible butt stock and a good side arm and I’m good.

Don’t know what I’m gonna do with all my firearms :(

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Is that a shotgun over the cupboards??
Damn good eye!,,,it's got the drop comb semi pistol grip stock that pretty much only shotties feature!
+42 for the Panamanian CANUCK;)
Prolly a win #1200/ 1300 pump with that blonde wood stock,,,is my guesso_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nasty. I have owned 12-16-and 20's. I knew a farmer friend years ago that had a 10..I fired it a few times..packed a wallop. He used it as a goose gun.
Check out the pic. That was Francis. A good cat from Antigua. He’s a SFC now, about to get his MSG. Two confirmed kills, both with his 550

haleyrules

Reaction score
Damn good eye!,,,it's got the drop comb semi pistol grip stock that pretty much only shotties feature!
yep, dead give away.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
A pistol grip on a shotgun is fancy, but gets in the way.

Never use one

Let the recoil flow through your arms and center back on the target

Never have it pressed against your shoulder. Not in tight quarters with a bore’d barrel/cut barrel.

Let it hang about rib cage defilade

Melonfeud

Reaction score
"In the bar":oldcouple: ,,,pretty much spent the entire day in my block addition dredging thru serious cans of casing-liner's ( 9mm is at redline inventory level:omg:) ,,, I'm thinking this feral cat I've hooked up with is TWICE the dog our brother COACH nappy-nods off with:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
"In the bar":oldcouple: ,,,pretty much spent the entire day in my block addition dredging thru serious cans of casing-liner's ( 9mm is at redline inventory level:omg:) ,,, I'm thinking this feral cat I've hooked up with is TWICE the dog our brother COACH nappy-nods off with:lmao:
Your kitty is precious and definitely has the disposition of a ferocious Rottweiler!

JK, Mel, you have an awesome cat, it’s really rare you get a kitty with the demeanor yours has. Savor every day of your precious!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
A pistol grip on a shotgun is fancy, but gets in the way.

Never use one

Let the recoil flow through your arms and center back on the target

Never have it pressed against your shoulder. Not in tight quarters with a bore’d barrel/cut barrel.

Let it hang about rib cage defilade
COPY!
We'll shoot for score sometime bro,,I'll field my rem#1100 18" cyl bore with fn-fal choate full stock and you play with whatever pump you want to, :thumbup:

I got an old rem Magnum model 1100( it had a 34" tube on it and I had it cut back to 30" and
" rem-choked",,,for $90) that I'd put that 11 Rd mag tube extension on ,,, it flat out lays down the .33 #4 buck in serious fashion,,, I'd opened up the gas port just a fine ' firehole' hair to get it to cycle field loads thru,,,, pumps suck when you can go auto!:starspin:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I have never used a casing liner!! Its an insult to your dick!!
:omg:

Cripes and the creeping crud of casing-liner's past,present & yet to be unleashed!,,, that's Rather reckless in the wide world of well heeled circles of sportsman's sporting porksword sportsmanshipo_O

:facepalm:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:omg:

Cripes and the creeping crud of casing-liner's past,present & yet to be unleashed!,,, that's Rather reckless in the wide world of well heeled circles of sportsman's sporting porksword sportsmanshipo_O

:facepalm:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.