I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
240393-Its-Thirsty-Thursday.jpg
 
Just finished my workout and sitting in the sauna. It's gonna be a beautiful day in South Texas! Salud!
 
Yo Coach

Where’s @haleyrules
Probably playing with his pups. I just got back from the feed store and lunch with my dad. Gotta start the last course of my RE classes, just can't get up for it. I have an interview with Coldwell Banker tomorrow, one of my new friends from the club hooked me up..They also nominated me for a board position. Only been there for 6 weeks and I already made in impression. LOL
 
Probably playing with his pups. I just got back from the feed store and lunch with my dad. Gotta start the last course of my RE classes, just can't get up for it. I have an interview with Coldwell Banker tomorrow, one of my new friends from the club hooked me up..They also nominated me for a board position. Only been there for 6 weeks and I already made in impression. LOL
Wow, man. Coldwell Banker? A suit?

Coach, I had you as a maverick?
 
Wow, man. Coldwell Banker? A suit?

Coach, I had you as a maverick?
I'm wearing Ariat jeans, Tony Lama boots and a George Strait shirt. If they don't like it, they can shove it. Keller Williams already has a job waiting for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,115
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top