I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lotta love in the bar tonight! **** you! Drunks!! Lol
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Apparently that 'toupee' zinger Zrules winged past you ruffled more than yer' Joe Montague Hollywood whiskerso_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

:omg: it WAS pretty funny El -Coacho:D

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol, I have a great HEAD of hair!
:thumbup:
Can't say the same!, mine started staying with the pillow and congregating at the shower drain at around 22 years of age,,,that and having several fist fulls pulled out( right from the top) in about 3 different bar fights,,, expedited it's rapid absconding o_O

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I got jumped last night fellas.

Pepper spray and a screwdriver handle for a fist pack

Face is so swollen. Mouth all jacked up. Gashes on the back of my head. Broken nose. Chipped tooth

Couldn’t pick up my baby this weekend because of this.

At a ******* Taco Bell

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I have a metal orbital on the left side of my face, I hope it didn’t shift

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
But I didn’t go to my knees, blinded and bleeding, I stayed on my feet! Spit blood all over them and wiped my bloody hands all over their car

Told them I was US Army infantry and it will take more than that to get me down.

That’s when they left. I want to kill them

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I didn’t go to my knees, blinded and bleeding, I stayed on my feet! Spit blood all over them and wiped my bloody hands all over their car

Told them I was US Army infantry and it will take more than that to get me down.

That’s when they left. I want to kill them
Let's take it on the Commanders tomorrow! Those cowards won't be coming back

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I got jumped last night fellas.

Pepper spray and a screwdriver handle for a fist pack

Face is so swollen. Mouth all jacked up. Gashes on the back of my head. Broken nose. Chipped tooth

Couldn’t pick up my baby this weekend because of this.

At a ******* Taco Bell
:omg::mad::mad::mad::omg:

Were you afoot?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:omg::mad::mad::mad::omg:

Were you afoot?
Nah bro, riding solo in my car at a drivethru

Dude and his ***** got mad I was too close. But I was close so that cars could enter and exit because it’s a small drivethru.

Dude ran up to my car, I got out lightening fast and he told his ***** to pepper spray me. It was the red bear mace. Then he still wouldn’t square up on me until she shot me point blank in the eyes again.

Then he kept strafing me and hammer fisting me with the bottom handle of the screwdriver.

He even tried to shank me but I dodged it, luckily.

I told his woman, wth, I ain’t gonna hurt you, just your man.

She then sprayed me again and that’s when he connected scare on my nose and busted it. I told him it’s gonna take more to get me to stop. By that point she was out of spray and wanted to leave but I grabbed him and sprayed blood all over him. Then went around to the driver side and opened her door and sprayed blood all over her. Then put bloody handprints all over their car. I tried punching out their windows but the mace was really kicking in and kept I hitting their damned door instead of their window lol

Status
Not open for further replies.