I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Have any of you had your arse beat this bad before?
Yeppers,,,not pepper sprayed first though,,,was Tangoing with a couple ol' boys in a bar once, got knocked down from the casing-liner on the left flank while engagement was underway with the casing-liner on the right, and they proceeded to put the boots to me,,,so I pressed the attack towards them on my hands and knees, this kinda freaked them out as they were constantly backing up as I pressed forward ,I (was pretty ***** drunk first off) desperately wanted to latch ahold of one of their legs so I could kill one of them to even up the odds,,,they kicked my head around like a casing-liner thru the uprightso_O

:lmao:
( I've got more,,,
many more:cool:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeppers,,,not pepper sprayed first though,,,was Tangoing with a couple ol' boys in a bar once, got knocked down from the casing-liner on the left flank while engagement was underway with the casing-liner on the right, and they proceeded to put the boots to me,,,so I pressed the attack towards them on my hands and knees, this kinda freaked them out as they were constantly backing up as I pressed forward ,I (was pretty ***** drunk first off) desperately wanted to latch ahold of one of their legs so I could kill one of them to even up the odds,,,they kicked my head around like a casing-liner thru the uprightso_O

( I've got more,,,
Damn, Mel. We earning our casing-liner stripes, aint we! :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have any of you had your arse beat this bad before?
Never. I got sucker punched in the face once by an angry husband. Some chick walked up to me at a bar and took me out to her car for a nice TALK. We came back in and ordered a drink, a few minutes later someone grabbed me by the shoulder and punched me. Turns out I was the biggest guy in there and she wanted to tick him off. It worked! He Got one punch in and took off, it didn't faze me so I shook it off.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Damn, Mel. We earning our casing-liner stripes, aint we! :)
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I reckon so,bro!
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Never. I got sucker punched in the face once by an angry husband. Some chick walked up to me at a bar and took me out to her car for a nice TALK. We came back in and ordered a drink, a few minutes later someone grabbed me by the shoulder and punched me. Turns out I was the biggest guy in there and she wanted to tick him off. It worked! He Got one punch in and took off, it didn't faze me so I shook it off.
Oh,man! When it comes to tact deceit, cunning deception and downright underhanded no balls ploys,,,a WOMAN is definitely the man for the jobo_O

haleyrules

Reaction score

( I've got more,,,
:)

haleyrules

Reaction score
:)

haleyrules

Reaction score
But I didn’t go to my knees, blinded and bleeding, I stayed on my feet! Spit blood all over them and wiped my bloody hands all over their car

Told them I was US Army infantry and it will take more than that to get me down.

That’s when they left. I want to kill them
hahah! Punks Josh. Heal up and forget about it.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Nah bro, riding solo in my car at a drivethru

Dude and his ***** got mad I was too close. But I was close so that cars could enter and exit because it’s a small drivethru.

Dude ran up to my car, I got out lightening fast and he told his ***** to pepper spray me. It was the red bear mace. Then he still wouldn’t square up on me until she shot me point blank in the eyes again.

Then he kept strafing me and hammer fisting me with the bottom handle of the screwdriver.

He even tried to shank me but I dodged it, luckily.

I told his woman, wth, I ain’t gonna hurt you, just your man.

She then sprayed me again and that’s when he connected scare on my nose and busted it. I told him it’s gonna take more to get me to stop. By that point she was out of spray and wanted to leave but I grabbed him and sprayed blood all over him. Then went around to the driver side and opened her door and sprayed blood all over her. Then put bloody handprints all over their car. I tried punching out their windows but the mace was really kicking in and kept I hitting their damned door instead of their window lol
Ha! A busted nose is an improvement. Been pepper sprayed before....burns a bit...don't rub it...take the sting. Should have hit that girl first and hard. That boy would think twice the next...well after he got out of the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.