I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sorry to see/read that Trouty and hope your injuries heal up fast. Talk about a crazy couple. You're a tough sob and a bigger man for not escalating w/"help" you likely had in your car. Best wishes.
Had the .45 in the center console, as I was telling RGV. Never felt I needed it. These were scrub's just giving me some flesh wounds. I'm very disciplined with my firearms. Of course, didn't know he had a screwdriver before it was too late.

I knew if I could connect with even one hit to this scrubs jaw I would KO him, that's why I didn't go to the car. I'm built very low with strong legs and long arms. even as this deal was ending I thought I could KO him.

But then they left as i was denting their doors with my fists, blinded with red mace and bleeding out.

Star, I couldn't see anything. That bear mace is brutal. LAPD is investigating it. I'll also be looking out for this scrub. I'd destroy this guy one v one.

He didn't even square up on me until his ***** shot me the second time with the mace. I should've just rushed him in hindsight. If i had him below me, even blinded by mace (and his ***** would've nailed him, too, with the spray), I would've known where he was.

My error, I learned.

Never practiced for this in hand-to-hand. LOL :)

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Would this picture look any different if you had just said, "I'm stoned"? I'm sure it sucked to get maced and screwdriver to the back of the head probably wasn't all that great but all things considered you just look like you've had a solid night out.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Would this picture look any different if you had just said, "I'm stoned"? I'm sure it sucked to get maced and screwdriver to the back of the head probably wasn't all that great but all things considered you just look like you've had a solid night out.

I hate saying hoofie,cuz' I'll prolly have to pay for it someway or the other with the Troutster, but yeah! He got off on it,prolly not at the time while dealing with the unknown bottomless
' black bag ' of dirty tricks that's always ever present,,,, but,uh,,,ya!, he kinda' got off on it,, after the anger and then the pain eases up some:lmao:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
God bless Klonopin and Tylenol
Copy that! I had a wife that was a nurse,,,ha! I've had her actually sew me up with stitches when I got home , as I'd bought several of those half moon suture needles with the black silk thread military surplus casing-liner's :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
sneaky melon plotting

Sneaky Melon plotting on PLOWING vintique prime
CASING-LINER!o_O

Sure,,,let's ROCK!,,,,

Hoser- hose, up armored dumpster ,hide-out chicom hosebeast thet U Ro_O

If 'YOU ' ever see a white
Peterbuilt semi-truck with black lightening bolt stripes wind shearin' with the flow,,, And an oil field drill pipe front bumper custom install ,,,thet sez'
" the only good ZIPPER,,,
is a dead HEAD",,,:lmao:
YOU'D BEST SHANGHAI ,,, BACK TO THAT CRAP HOLE,,,o_O
( this 'IS' dedicated to my friend, waldo!)
:bow::hammer::bow:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
CASING-LINER!o_O

Sure,,,let's ROCK!,,,,

Peterbuilt semi-truck with black lightening bolt stripes wind shearin' with the flow,,, And an oil field drill pipe front bumper custom install ,,,thet sez'

Just write/WRITE the story from the "cap'SX"

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Sounds like they've done stuff like this before. Just the fact that he gave that order and she responded so quickly....

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
This could have happened to any one of us. I hope they catch them.

Glad you’re ok Trouty.

waldoputty

Reaction score
CASING-LINER!o_O

Sure,,,let's ROCK!,,,,

wow, this has been way above my head again...
except if i ever see a semi with oil field drill pipe bumper...
at that point, need to pull out the number for a bribed hooker

waldoputty

Reaction score
Had the .45 in the center console, as I was telling RGV. Never felt I needed it. These were scrub's just giving me some flesh wounds. I'm very disciplined with my firearms. Of course, didn't know he had a screwdriver before it was too late.

I knew if I could connect with even one hit to this scrubs jaw I would KO him, that's why I didn't go to the car. I'm built very low with strong legs and long arms. even as this deal was ending I thought I could KO him.

But then they left as i was denting their doors with my fists, blinded with red mace and bleeding out.

Star, I couldn't see anything. That bear mace is brutal. LAPD is investigating it. I'll also be looking out for this scrub. I'd destroy this guy one v one.

He didn't even square up on me until his ***** shot me the second time with the mace. I should've just rushed him in hindsight. If i had him below me, even blinded by mace (and his ***** would've nailed him, too, with the spray), I would've known where he was.

My error, I learned.

well did they get the license plate from video?

dallasdave

Reaction score

My error, I learned.

Hope you heal up fast Trouty, sorry to hear of your injuries :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.