I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasdave

Reaction score
The story of what happened is in the Beer Thread.

Stayed on my feet through this whole thing, you ain’t taking Army Infantry down, even if you blind me. Even with one person spraying me with red mace and the other using a weapon.

Broken tooth, broken nose, three holes in the back of my head. I reset my nose in the shower last night. He was using the bottom of the handle of the screwdriver as a fist pack, too.

Luckily, it feels like my orbital implant on my left side didn’t shift.

Go Cowboys

GR79Wa4.jpg
Looks like some bad pain, How you feeling now ??

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Had the .45 in the center console, as I was telling RGV. Never felt I needed it. These were scrub's just giving me some flesh wounds. I'm very disciplined with my firearms. Of course, didn't know he had a screwdriver before it was too late.

I knew if I could connect with even one hit to this scrubs jaw I would KO him, that's why I didn't go to the car. I'm built very low with strong legs and long arms. even as this deal was ending I thought I could KO him.

But then they left as i was denting their doors with my fists, blinded with red mace and bleeding out.

Star, I couldn't see anything. That bear mace is brutal. LAPD is investigating it. I'll also be looking out for this scrub. I'd destroy this guy one v one.

He didn't even square up on me until his ***** shot me the second time with the mace. I should've just rushed him in hindsight. If i had him below me, even blinded by mace (and his ***** would've nailed him, too, with the spray), I would've known where he was.

My error, I learned.

Never practiced for this in hand-to-hand. LOL :)
I know you can more than hold your own being in the military and wrestling. I think they're more scared of you when you went PCP on em (good) and they drove off. Could b wrong but girl probably is the one instigating the whole incident. Dude didn't really want to fight (said he looked shook), had to use an object even when, if I gotta fight this dude mace him again, etc. We wouldn't pull up on you in the old days to put it vaguely...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I know you can more than hold your own being in the military and wrestling. I think they're more scared of you when you went PCP on em (good) and they drove off. Could b wrong but girl probably is the one instigating the whole incident. Dude didn't really want to fight (said he looked shook), had to use an object even when, if I gotta fight this dude mace him again, etc. We wouldn't pull up on you in the old days to put it vaguely...
All that rambling was meant to give you respect for being responsible with your piece even when getting ambushed like that. They'll get nabbed being reckless like that and likely had warrants out even bf your incident by the sounds of it. Sry, just woke up up :) Try to just embrace the klonies and try to chill (though hard to let stuff like that not get to you, it would to anyone).

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, Star, my brother.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
All that rambling was meant to give you respect for being responsible with your piece even when getting ambushed like that. They'll get nabbed being reckless like that and likely had warrants out even bf your incident by the sounds of it. Sry, just woke up up :) Try to just embrace the klonies and try to chill (though hard to let stuff like that not get to you, it would to anyone).
No rambling at all, love it, my dude :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This piece of **** jacked me up. As my face and the back of noggin begins to heal, I’m finding other wounds.

Definite puncture. Bruise around the wound, feels like a dead arm.

God, this ***** made mother ****er is lucky I had mace in my eyes

GRi5pQT.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I’m still here with you my brothers.

Going to the hospital one of these days. Going to dental for my cracked tooth, mainly

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And yes, I’m built pretty big, that’s why my shoulder looks pretty large :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I wanna kill this guy

***** made only got these wounds and fist packed hits in cuz I was blinded

haleyrules

Reaction score
I got jumped last night fellas.

Pepper spray and a screwdriver handle for a fist pack

Face is so swollen. Mouth all jacked up. Gashes on the back of my head. Broken nose. Chipped tooth

Couldn’t pick up my baby this weekend because of this.

At a ******* Taco Bell
You had it comin!!:grin:
This piece of **** jacked me up. As my face and the back of noggin begins to heal, I’m finding other wounds.

Definite puncture. Bruise around the wound, feels like a dead arm.

God, this ***** made mother ****er is lucky I had mace in my eyes

GRi5pQT.jpg
Scratch...what a *****. I think you should be thanking them. Big improvement on the face. :D:lmao:

haleyrules

Reaction score
HAHAHA!! I hope I made you feel better Josh. Maybe, you will see them again someday.;).

haleyrules

Reaction score
Amen. They will get theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.