I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
without zeke, dak will have his chance to silence nay-sayers.
atlanta qb came back to earth after his oc left for hc opportunity.
i am still worried about atlanta's running game.
Ya,I think I ran across their ground attack ranking last night while trying to see just who's who around the league,,, whew! Them Rams are putting up the points in for/against, and Philly leads in T.D's, we should prevail in victory today due to our superior CASING-LINERo_O

:starspin::muttley::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
saw a cute mixed (asian-white) girl at starbucks.
think she hangs out there on thursday's
;)
Really? I think that's pretty awesome and you should at the very next opportunity you find yourself within her proximity is to tell her of and about MY awe inspiring casing-liner &give her my number, buddyo_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Really? I think that's pretty awesome and you should at the very next opportunity you find yourself within her proximity is to tell her of and about MY awe inspiring casing-liner &give her my number, buddyo_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

she is really quiet so i did not want to be pushy.
only talked to her for a short while when i borrowed a chair to chat with my friend.
putty is patient, unlike melon who is the international man of action
;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
she is really quiet so i did not want to be pushy.
only talked to her for a short while when i borrowed a chair to chat with my friend.
putty is patient, unlike melon who is the international man of action
;)
:lmao:oh,behave!:lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL, Cowboy Nation is in full blown meltdown mode tonight and as much as I love my team from Dallas, I think the fan base's reaction is quite humorous. I'll pop another top and propose a toast to all you blue and silver chicken littles out there. Here's to you for your emotional outbursts. Drink up sports fans, the open bar light is on. :yourock:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL, Cowboy Nation is in full blown meltdown mode tonight and as much as I love my team from Dallas, I think the fan base's reaction is quite humorous. I'll pop another top and propose a toast to all you blue and silver chicken littles out there. Here's to you for your emotional outbursts. Drink up sports fans, the open bar light is on. :yourock:
Salud! We have a great reason to drink tonight.

Shunpike

Reaction score
We sucked today. Oh well, more reason to drink! Salud!
I never thought I would ever be drinking after a Cowboys loss. Today was particularly hard on my boy. He didn't take it well. Since the loss he is in his room playing on his iPad. I feel weak. Dang it. Bad day for our house today.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Amazing tnat one player makes such a diff. Lets see what happens next week.

we have lost zeke, tyron, bailey and lee
have no decent replacement for zeke, tyron or lee
lee hurt a hamstring so it is likely multiple weeks
i am starting to think tsmith is going to be a long term issue
zeke is likely 5 more weeks.
we are likely done and talking draft soon once everyone sees the light.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I never thought I would ever be drinking after a Cowboys loss. Today was particularly hard on my boy. He didn't take it well. Since the loss he is in his room playing on his iPad. I feel weak. Dang it. Bad day for our house today.

you can be sure ur giants team will get a great draft, whereas our incompetent front office will limp to some stupid meaningless 8-8 type record

Shunpike

Reaction score
they are probably getting their QB of the future in the 1st round and a really good player in the 2nd.
Waldo

I don’t like any of the QB’s coming out this year. And we will win 1 or 2 more games to pick 3rd or 4th so no QB’s will be available unless we trade up. I see no silver lining in all of these losses

waldoputty

Reaction score
Waldo

I don’t like any of the QB’s coming out this year. And we will win 1 or 2 more games to pick 3rd or 4th so no QB’s will be available unless we trade up. I see no silver lining in all of these losses

there is the UCLA and USC qbs to start and i think 5 are expected to go in the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.