I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I never thought I would ever be drinking after a Cowboys loss. Today was particularly hard on my boy. He didn't take it well. Since the loss he is in his room playing on his iPad. I feel weak. Dang it. Bad day for our house today.
Man we need a "like" clicker even if it took something like 30 minutes to recharge b-4 it worked again,,, or something,,, yes,Shunpike!
I can definitely empathize with your deflated son, I can remember slinking off totally crushed a time or two around 10-12 years old myself:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man we need a "like" clicker even if it took something like 30 minutes to recharge b-4 it worked again,,, or something,,, yes,Shunpike!
I can definitely empathize with your deflated son, I can remember slinking off totally crushed a time or two around 10-12 years old myself:lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The wife got mad at me for sulking after the game and went to bed. It looks like a two bottle night fellas :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Wow,,,I just saw another bit of pretty cool kit on my T.v. called the Bavarian Edge knife sharpener for $19.95 but if I'd call right quickly they would've thrown it an exact extra one for totally free due to my timely and prompt telephone response,,, Mr.T.V. hands even ran yer' ordinary run of the mill boring credit card thru that stainless steel art deco praying mantis looking gizmo a couple of times and started slicing tomatoes with his credit cardo_O

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I fondly recall those evenings,,,er,,, kinda sort,,,aw,,,not really, as I was always kinda glad they'd leave me alone in my brooding and drinking,,,, but I figured if I told you that it might cheer you up some,

o_OYa,Man! We got our A**es waxed today!o_O

Oh, I am glad she left me alone.......don't get me wrong there :laugh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm watching "the fall of the house of usher" can't recall ever really seeing it before and I can appreciate it's plot,actors and tingly timely scene music,,, Vincent priceless has blonde hair,,,:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The vultures are out in full force today. The world comes to an end every time we lose a game!

waldoputty

Reaction score
The vultures are out in full force today. The world comes to an end every time we lose a game!

it is not losing a game that is the issue. it is the clear sign that the season is toast because lee, zeke, tyron and bailey are all out at least another month.
and their replacements are horrible.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it is not losing a game that is the issue. it is the clear sign that the season is toast because lee, zeke, tyron and bailey are all out at least another month.
and their replacements are horrible.
Its just a game, i cant understand how people can get so caught up with it. I felt bad when my teams lost because my livelyhood depended on it, these games are just entertainment to me.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Its just a game, i cant understand how people can get so caught up with it. I felt bad when my teams lost because my livelyhood depended on it, these games are just entertainment to me.

the disappointment is far worst because of 13-3 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.