I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Everything calls for a drink!!
Melon!! Whats doing? Wheres the Trout?
Sorry I missed this,BROTHER! pretty sure I checked out from the ZONE after posting that last nite:(
As I'm in preparatory pre game training, and it's a pretty strict regimented casing-liner,Too!
For I have purchased a 1/2 gallon of ' Winchester' whiskey & a 1/2 gallon of peppermint schnapps and have been working effortlessly in getting them both down to 'game weight' by kick-offo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
What's up gang? Been a long weeek. Been remodeling a house that I bought and my wife loved the floors, so brought the crew over to and had our bedrooms done. You don't realize how much crap you have until you have to move it all. No drinks today for me. No particular reason, just lazy. I'll have a few tomorrow. Salud!
Did you go with that 'pergo' laminate flooring, coach?
I've laid down a bunch of that stuff in trailer rentals& customer owned site built homes, some of the older 'ranch' homes with a less than perfect poured concrete floor ,I'd have to
' float-out' to level with ,,,:huh:,,,I can't remember now, it wasn't dry wall mud & it wasn't that 'rock-hard' yellow crap that can't hardly even be sanded once it sets up,,, it was something between those casing-liners:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you go with that 'pergo' laminate flooring, coach?
I've laid down a bunch of that stuff in trailer rentals& customer owned site built homes, some of the older 'ranch' homes with a less than perfect poured concrete floor ,I'd have to
' float-out' to level with ,,,:huh:,,,I can't remember now, it wasn't dry wall mud & it wasn't that 'rock-hard' yellow crap that can't hardly even be sanded once it sets up,,, it was something between those casing-liners:lmao:
No, we actually used a 3D porcelain tile. The wife loved it. She wants me to tear off rest of the tile in the house and put that down. That' another 2500 plus sq.ft. what a pain in the ***.
Happy wife, happy life. That' the least I can do for her putting up with me.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Sorry I missed this,BROTHER! pretty sure I checked out from the ZONE after posting that last nite:(
As I'm in preparatory pre game training, and it's a pretty strict regimented casing-liner,Too!
For I have purchased a 1/2 gallon of ' Winchester' whiskey & a 1/2 gallon of peppermint schnapps and have been working effortlessly in getting them both down to 'game weight' by kick-offo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I got the Gin and tonic ready for the game!! This time l won't start drinking until the game starts and that's rare...got a new UHD TV and want it to make it through the football season. :muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'll need to record it, I'll probably be drunk by the time it starts. Should be fun on the game thread! Lol
Ha! That's the problem...boozing too early. Sometimes its for the best. Some games aren't worth remembering.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
No, we actually used a 3D porcelain tile. The wife loved it. She wants me to tear off rest of the tile in the house and put that down. That' another 2500 plus sq.ft. what a pain in the ***.
Happy wife, happy life. That' the least I can do for her putting up with me.
Copy! I've got those ceramic foot square tiles laid in the living room( and believe me, I pretty much live in it, as I've a clear line of fire at the front door and T.V.o_O) but their not textured but infinitely easier to keep cleaner as compared to carpet, in the 3-D of what I'm picturing you had laid down by yer' distant cousins comprising that tile setting crew:lmao: seems like that's just one of the inherent gifts Hispanics possess ,and it's always good work ,from the observations of my varied wanderings, and I've conveniently left the 'knowing' of what's keeping yer' awesome wife happy solely up to you:cool:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I got the Gin and tonic ready for the game!! This time l won't start drinking until the game starts and that's rare...got a new UHD TV and want it to make it through the football season. :muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Not me, I'll prolly crack 'A' cold beer starting in the early games tomorrow, GOD WILLING:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Copy! I've got those ceramic foot square tiles laid in the living room( and believe me, I pretty much live in it, as I've a clear line of fire at the front door and T.V.o_O) but their not textured but infinitely easier to keep cleaner as compared to carpet, in the 3-D of what I'm picturing you had laid down by yer' distant cousins comprising that tile setting crew:lmao: seems like that's just one of the inherent gifts Hispanics possess ,and it's always good work ,from the observations of my varied wanderings, and I've conveniently left the 'knowing' of what's keeping yer' awesome wife happy solely up to you:cool:
Lol, salud bro! You always know what to say, even if I don't understand half of it! :lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol, salud bro! You always know what to say, even if I don't understand half of it! :lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
:lmao:that makes three of us then, cuz' I jump over my thoughts when half in the bag,,,,and leave Waldoputty befuddled and hobbled in his casing-liner right outta the gate:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.